Shimomiya

Aug 13, 2022
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
can you get me that kokomi card, that would be nice :)

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Ive noticed that in koikatsu folder there is subfolder "[OPTIONAL] Mods" with mods, but the the thing is there is like no description what each mod is about. Ive tried to google names of the mods, but most of the time it just give me links to the mods on github and there is sometimes like still no description what are mods about. The thing is I want to find where I can download zipmods which are required for models of girls in walk mode, for example to find zipmods for different custom hairstyles which will fix the problem when some girls in walk mode have like no hair at all (although they do have it dialog mode and h-mode), same goes for some zipmods about clothes and accesories.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, im new to koikatsu and wanted to ask you guys something.

should I download kk or kks ? which one is better?

thanks!
If you are a newbie, the answer is simple: do you want to be at school or on vacation?
i can tell you a simple rule of computer life:
download and try everything you can and THEN only you decide who is the best/what to do......

now on my personal choice.....
sunshine is a bad joke....
it adds nothing to the scene....one false step forward...3 step backward.....
and just cause a communtity breakdown in half and for what?
because they where too lazy/prick to implement the addon in the main game.....
so they drop it.... they call it a new game,recicle everything and in the meanwhile strip the most nice/cool stuff!!!!
because they require too much coding works to be implemented again....
here what happen.....

so just forget it....
stay with original game with 7 slot of different clothing for EACH char and 2 pair of shoes for every occasion imaginable....
and an almost real working game mechanic...and no that joke of collecting crap for answer stuff....with no story at all...
not to mention sunshine have a very bad compaibility with a lots of mods and shaders here and there.....

you like it more? good for you!! but not for me!

Ive noticed that in koikatsu folder there is subfolder "[OPTIONAL] Mods" with mods, but the the thing is there is like no description what each mod is about. Ive tried to google names of the mods, but most of the time it just give me links to the mods on github and there is sometimes like still no description what are mods about. The thing is I want to find where I can download zipmods which are required for models of girls in walk mode, for example to find zipmods for different custom hairstyles which will fix the problem when some girls in walk mode have like no hair at all (although they do have it dialog mode and h-mode), same goes for some zipmods about clothes and accesories.
well is a wild savage world out there and a lot of stuffs have little to no documentaion at all...
is common here on illusion game mod scene......
so just keep try them or keep finding clue on forums/boards.....

and about this:
fix the problem when some girls in walk mode have like no hair at all

you wont find nothing about it becuase is a game mechanic than is missing on the mod your using...
the game have 2 set of meshes/models....one high for h-scene and one lower poly for the 3d walk simulator...
so if the mod author don't have make/included into the mod .zipmod you can only do 3 things:
1:ignore it
2:unzip the mod, export the mesh, open in an editor ,lower the poly count,and then reinport it,adding the missin code to the mod.....
3:use high poly mode plugin in partial or full mode so you load the h-scene body even on the school corridor...

any more problem/question???
then that's all for today.....

Last edited:

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
I have a question. After deleting the game for disk space purposes, i reinstalled it lately. And i remember that there were quite some cocks in the Studio. Even attached with condoms on them. Did i miss a mod while reinstalling. There are just 6 cocks.

geekyboybrief

Jul 21, 2017
Has someone figured out if the cheat menu is working or not? I want to update my game, but I'm worried about the fact that people are saying the cheat menu isn't working when f12 is pressed.
Also, what has been added in the recent X17 update?

geekyboybrief

Jul 21, 2017
Hit Pause. As for the other question, the rx17 page on sukebei has a changelog.
Ah thanks, though that was before I knew about the f12 button, I was hearing that people were having problems currently with the f12 menu, but I'll check the pause menu and press f12. As for the updates, thank you!

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone know how to get dogeza scenes? Nothing came up when searching and I've seen it on pixiv a bit. Not sure if its in game or posed that way.

clarifiante

Mar 20, 2019
could any kind soul pls share hongcha's female character cards? i know this is old as his card have been out awhile but i just discovered them and have only been able to collect a couple.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Evaan has a body overlay for his cyberpunk girl lucy and I don't know where to put the file.
The overlay .png file goes in UserData > Overlays. To apply it, go into the character maker, click the 'Body' tab at the top, the 'Skin Overlays' button near the bottom of that and then 'Load new texture' in the body overlay box. Hope that helps! :) bodove.png

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I don't like to leave a job unfinished, so here's my take on the 3
Koikatu_F_20201130202130194_Nami_Evaan.png Koikatu_F_20221130232831137_Hancock Boa.png Koikatu_F_20230227204240276_OP - Nico Robin.png

For Robin you'll still need Evaan's mod, or you can just load the correspondent costume found on db.bepis
Repack needed for the facemod

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone have this card? regarding the search for ds, the channel is broken and it is impossible to look for something there, so I ask here ...

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone got a fix to this? No matter how I edit this, it just keeps returning to this position. Currently on KK.

Edit:NVM, got it fixed.

Fix is here:

Note, there are 4 plugins to download, but you only need 2 of them, and it's indicated for either KK or KKS. don't put into the BepInEx folder what you don't need, otherwise it won't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes