STVP88

Oct 30, 2021
I just installing The Full HF Patch v3.2 (19GB) to Koikatsu RX16 and got some errors. Do I need to use RX17?

zenergyblack

Mar 29, 2022
Can I use downloaded scenes in CharaStudio and save their animation to then import and use in-game with the characters I have added to the game?

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
Is there something I need to do to use the girls in the better repack version? I thought I could just launch the game and use them but they give me missing zipmod errors and look weird in-game.

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
Okay I thought it would work but it still gives me the same missing zipmod errors and they look horrible.
Well try typing the name of those missing mods on google or whatever search engine you use. Most of the time, you'll find them. There's also discord server where most mods are released there.

5-Min

Feb 12, 2021
You cant just change the face/head type without the face/body sliders, load that card. Then you start to edit stuff, just trow a custom head in chika usually dont work.
So you say that You cannot load the head alone.
how can i find face/body sliders and card ?
Is that inside the game ?
Or in another program for this ?

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
So you say that You cannot load the head alone.
how can i find face/body sliders and card ?
Is that inside the game ?
Or in another program for this ?
"Usually"
I dont know with card is that, try to look into discord dont find anything too.
About sliders, it is the "bar" to change physical apparece of a character, there is the regular ones in the top left of the screen, the head and body symbol, and there is a advanced bones mod, to open that one you need to scroll down into the bar where you change the background/pose/light direction/etc, it is one of the last option before ACC States.

Close921

Nov 24, 2022
I am having an issue where I save characters i make in the character creator or saving progress in the main game but no save file is created under userdata in the files. So everytime I start up the game it is as if I have just downloaded the game. The files are not being changed. Any help?

colladan

Dec 17, 2021
Don't know if this is related enough to warrant a reply or help, but oh well.
I'm trying to download Evaanxd's cards through Kemono party as not all of them are on his Mediafire, but every time I try the .rars turn into .bin files.
Not exactly a tech genius, any help?

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
I'm trying to download Evaanxd's cards through Kemono party as not all of them are on his Mediafire, but every time I try the .rars turn into .bin files.
try opening them with winrar

Oct 31, 2022
already tried to change to .rar/.zip?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes