Feb 2, 2021
oh ya the others misteryous message you can get:
this one can be little tricky... well it can have 2 reasons:

1_the mod is an old version and is REAL missing a component because....
it try to load something does not exsist in your files....and it cannot load correctly

2_the message is a false positive...usually even if you get the very new mod around.....
it still appear....WTF right????
because i don't know who the fuck mantain this mess as mod archive database.....

so pick your favorite......
if option is 1 you know what to do.....
if option is 2 just resave the card to get rid of it......

aren't woking...mhhh wtf i know the error you get??? i cannot understand the problem without proof!!!!
sorry...BUT a screen or a log is required in this case.....

see you next time!!!
Here's a logfile. I don't know if this helps, but I can try at least! I also installed HFPatch and kPlug, but they actually REMOVED a couple of features, so I had to reinstall. In case you couldn't tell I don't know what I'm doing. View attachment LogOutput.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Here's a logfile. I don't know if this helps, but I can try at least! I also installed HFPatch and kPlug, but they actually REMOVED a couple of features, so I had to reinstall. In case you couldn't tell I don't know what I'm doing. View attachment 2556957
ok let's see the problems:

[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - KK_UncensorSelector\[anon] SAC_Uncensor_Selector_Pack v0.0.2.zipmod" because it's meant for Koikatsu Sunshine
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Maps\deadshark\[deadshark] World is mine v1.0.zipmod" because it's meant for Koikatsu Sunshine
self explained get the normal version or just delete it.....

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - Evaan : TeenTitans_mod
thant's easy get the new evan mod at kemono

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - Omega : Bodytight with zipper
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - AntY.panst
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - TICK-TACK : pantshot_r_custom
just search for it or just fix the card relate to these errors....

if are you using the last mod you can find then is a false positive.....
or
if the new one is paywalled you can do nothing about it.....or just pay

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - [gyobobo]Claire Set
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - reilei.atyukikazemizuki
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - GaryuX.Morrigan+Lillithmod
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Ubin_half_stocking
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - kks.co_bot_70
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - kks.co_top_73
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Millefiore Biscotti : Millefiore
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - panst.AccClothes
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - panst.AccClothes
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Face Fixes2
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - rem27.qosTattoo
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Noble_kale : Little Witch assets
all missing look for them on internet.....

nothing special found...well was easy job......prob is find all these new mods can be time consuming....

I also installed HFPatch and kPlug, but they actually REMOVED a couple of features, so I had to reinstall.
In case you couldn't tell I don't know what I'm doing. View attachment 2556957
be careful with that thing HFpach it can destroy your game....as you have already found......
ohh ya i have see your a rookie for illusion games already.....
wen you asked these simple questions.....

bye for now....

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
Hey can someone help me with a bug?
When i start the game up (either through the app or the launcher) i get a black screen that only shows the cursor. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Feb 2, 2021
ok let's see the problems:

[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - KK_UncensorSelector\[anon] SAC_Uncensor_Selector_Pack v0.0.2.zipmod" because it's meant for Koikatsu Sunshine
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Maps\deadshark\[deadshark] World is mine v1.0.zipmod" because it's meant for Koikatsu Sunshine
self explained get the normal version or just delete it.....

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - Evaan : TeenTitans_mod
thant's easy get the new evan mod at kemono

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - Omega : Bodytight with zipper
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - AntY.panst
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Outdated zipmod! Some items are missing! - TICK-TACK : pantshot_r_custom
just search for it or just fix the card relate to these errors....

if are you using the last mod you can find then is a false positive.....
or
if the new one is paywalled you can do nothing about it.....or just pay

[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - [gyobobo]Claire Set
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - reilei.atyukikazemizuki
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - GaryuX.Morrigan+Lillithmod
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Ubin_half_stocking
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - kks.co_bot_70
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - kks.co_top_73
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Millefiore Biscotti : Millefiore
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Face Fixes2
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - rem27.qosTattoo
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - Noble_kale : Little Witch assets
all missing look for them on internet.....

nothing special found...well was easy job......prob is find all these new mods can be time consuming....

be careful with that thing HFpach it can destroy your game....as you have already found......
ohh ya i have see your a rookie for illusion games already.....
wen you asked these simple questions.....

bye for now....
You're a champion my guy.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to install it. I have extracted the game zip but i don't know what to do with the other zip that comes with the repack.

Mg42gun

Jun 6, 2018
hey, asking for some question. what does Koikatsu SB2 patch does to the game aside turning the steam version into japanese one's and adding 3 DLC? (for DLC i already have summer and after school installed)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Try this one, c1QdH2kfz2
the string is for anonfiles, that's my only hint.

Hope all of this slighty cryptic bs deter SEO away from these links, because I don't own this link either.
your a very funny/strange guy.......
this little game still fun because is sort of new type of find the clue and get the prize......

BUT there are some problems with your behavior.......

ok the funny shit about secrecy but.......
WTF is this SEO than you got so scary about????

because I don't own this link either.
why i so hard for you download 1.36gb
Snap1.jpg
and then reupload using your link/account whatever......

you think than FBI/CIA will gonna look at your i.p. for this bullshit?
do you think than IF THEY WANT.....
they cannot track you inside this forum??? LOL

where do you live in korea or cina???? for being so fuck scared of everything???
we are on public internet and you looks than you come from darkWEB/deepWEB......

we are not dealing with pedo/nucler weapons/missiles....ecc....
we just share "legally nsfw stuffs"...from pervert to pervert......

does people get money for these downloads???? so you just want to redirect that to the original uploader...????

then what is that????
for me is just a game of some sort.....
yeah buddy keep me play this funny game...find the clue and get the prize.....

priceless.........

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2020
ok the funny shit about secrecy but.......
WTF is this SEO than you got so scary about????
Because it's easier for people to google the artist + scene and get straight this site than the site I'm borrowing the link from, if the artist really hate piracy and is willing to take a look at every noof and cranny or having people report pirated link to them, the link wouldn't survive for long.
Since I don't own the link and I still want the original owner to update with newer stuff and share them in the future, this is my makeshift solution to that, slightly obscure link and method to hopefully avoid the search engine and search function of this site for as long as possible. (Idk if it actually works though, do tell me better method if you know)

why i so hard for you download 1.36gb
Something about 4 / 5 under ocean sea cables are dead in my country, downloading and uploading stuff is excruciatingly slow :HideThePain:. Also I'm a selfish and lazy bastard :BootyTime:, in my head, I think sharing people with link like this is already too good for them, I'm not willing to do stuff further than this without anything in return.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
a little help here
In studio, it happens sometimes that, when you load a scene with a short haired girl and change it with a long haired one, the hairs get stretched trough the body like they were linked to the motherbone.
any way to release them?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes