HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
a little help here
In studio, it happens sometimes that, when you load a scene with a short haired girl and change it with a long haired one, the hairs get stretched trough the body like they were linked to the motherbone.
any way to release them?
Does this happen repeatably with any particular scene? If so, can you link it? I have not seen this bug before and I have way too many theories to be much help without testing it.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Does this happen repeatably with any particular scene? If so, can you link it? I have not seen this bug before and I have way too many theories to be much help without testing it.
Hi, follow some pics to better explain:
once changed the char from Chika to a long haired one in general the hair phisics get linked to the male crotch and get stretched there up or down depending on the position (up they will fold, down they will stretch).
I tried to move around the char to show better, it's noticeable by the sunglasses turning around and following the male and the hair clipping no matter the head position.
The animation is from HC03 (Hongcha), but it happens to others as well always with chica as a base, included the ori for testing.
Forgot to mention that all the hairs are head accessories
Thanks
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

ori - 63mb

Last edited:

P1_Chu

Jan 23, 2022
once changed the char from Chika to a long haired one in general the hair phisics get linked to the male crotch and get stretched there up or down depending on the position (up they will fold, down they will stretch).
I tried to move around the char to show better, it's noticeable by the sunglasses turning around and following the male and the hair clipping no matter the head position.
The animation is from HC03 (Hongcha), but it happens to others as well always with chica as a base, included the ori for testing.
Thanks
View attachment 2569628 View attachment 2569629 View attachment 2569630 View attachment 2569631

ori - 63mb
Mega
i think it may be a colliders thing, always happens when you change characters just disable it in kkpe advanced mode having the collider selected

Search collider in workspace, open the folder of the chara and select bone collider
View attachment 2570925 View attachment 2570928

Now open kkpe options and click adv.mode
View attachment 2570934 View attachment 2570936

this window will pop up and just click "all off" search penis7 section and mark penis01 02 and 03
View attachment 2570947

Advice: you may want to check this before you change characters bcs sometimes in other scenes people use it for something else, so you may want to check the advance window and see what is marked and what is not, i think that the majority and Hong cha generally use it just for the penis direction so doin "all off" and marking the penis bones is enough.

sorry for grammatical errors

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks
View attachment 2569628 View attachment 2569629 View attachment 2569630 View attachment 2569631

ori - 63mb
Mega
There some acessorys you can turn on/off a box to disable physics. Then that can avoid coliders. Sometimes ctrl+i(nodesconstrain) can be a issue if there spheres linked to body parts/acessorys.

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i think it may be a colliders thing, always happens when you change characters just disable it in kkpe advanced mode having the collider selected

Search collider in workspace, open the folder of the chara and select bone collider
View attachment 2570925 View attachment 2570928

Now open kkpe options and click adv.mode
View attachment 2570934 View attachment 2570936

this window will pop up and just click "all off" search penis7 section and mark penis01 02 and 03
View attachment 2570947

Advice: you may want to check this before you change characters bcs sometimes in other scenes people use it for something else, so you may want to check the advance window and see what is marked and what is not, i think that the majority and Hong cha generally use it just for the penis direction so doin "all off" and marking the penis bones is enough.

sorry for grammatical errors
That solves the problem in the majority of cases :)
for this one in particular I have to find the way to move the collider bones around to avoid clipping or "beard effect", but that's for another day (night).
the info were detailed enough even if the pics don't load, thanks.
ah... and don't worry too much about grammar, the only thing I fail to understand is google translator :FacePalm:

ijol

Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the 'buisness top'? I redownloaded the game without the kplug because kplug decided it wanted to be an ass from now on and prevent me from loading free h and now there's no 'buisness top' and no, I didn't spelt it wrong

ijol

Jul 1, 2021
also why JUST/ONLY business top?????
how nothing else is bugged wen an abdata file got corrupted????
I'm as confused as you but thanks for the help, may your fapping be everlastingly fullfiling
Also is there a way to see if an abdata file got corrupted?

Last edited:

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Hello, is there any mod that can display notification about H event i.e. masturbation or lesbian occurs on map? Koikatsu Sunshine has this feature. And there is no mod to save during the day, not in room? Thanks.

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Hello, is there any mod that can display notification about H event i.e. masturbation or lesbian occurs on map? Koikatsu Sunshine has this feature. And there is no mod to save during the day, not in room? Thanks.
Kplug

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes