Adelphia Scarlett

Dec 1, 2019
May be a noobie question, but would it be safe to remove mods from the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder via just deleting the folder? The name suggests it would be fine. But im not experienced with modded KK but rather more experienced with Bethesda games so you never know what could happen.

Furthermore, along with the first question, assuming it is safe to remove mods as i please, would removing some mods make the game run and load faster? Intuitively i'd guess that's that case. I just ask because looking at the page

shows a handful of mods i'd never use as a casual player

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
May be a noobie question, but would it be safe to remove mods from the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder via just deleting the folder? The name suggests it would be fine. But im not experienced with modded KK but rather more experienced with Bethesda games so you never know what could happen.

Furthermore, along with the first question, assuming it is safe to remove mods as i please, would removing some mods make the game run and load faster? Intuitively i'd guess that's that case. I just ask because looking at the page

That folder isn't read by the game, so yes, it is safe to do anything with, but you won't get any benefit out of deleting it except shrinking the file size because of that.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options, that means that, even if the classes are full, only a certain amount will randomly show up per cycle.
Furthermore storing custom (added) character cards in subfolders is not a bad idea, I'm not sure but it should ease the work of the preloading function.
As for the mods, they are card related, but many custom cards share some of them, so do it at your own risk.
Plugins can be deactivated in the option menu, make some try.

Finally depending on the style you like you can deactivate some visual fx. Ex for an "anime" effect you won't need most of the options.
Immagine 2023-04-29 171044.jpg

Lastly a little trick, if you have an underpowered cpu but with nvidia, enabling the dlss in the nvidia control panel, you can set the game to a lower res than your screen and play fullscreen with 40% fps gain and barely any loss in graphics (plenty of guides on the net), also AMD cards should have something similar, but I don't know how or even if it works.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019
Here's a link where you can find some quality cards(like the paywall pixiv cards) like whywhyman:
Select part 9 for the current sharing thread and click I believe part 8 and look for the gigaPack to get a fuck ton of premium cards

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
There's a Queen from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS has a missing shoulder. I think it was mod problem or something. View attachment 2580647
This can be two thing if i do remember correct.
First try to look if the cloths have any overlay/alpha.
Then go in face option / face material / try to change the shadder from body/face.
Probably just take off the alpha and the overlay that isso is gone, but if not the case try the shadders.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Here's a link where you can find some quality cards(like the paywall pixiv cards) like whywhyman:
Select part 9 for the current sharing thread and click I believe part 8 and look for the gigaPack to get a fuck ton of premium cards
can't find the gigapack, anyway thanks, shitaraba is the grail for super rare models in general

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022

maybe i should have another cards, but my cards/mods folder its a messy. I just found these cards. If you need some mod, just say and I'll search here.
Do you happen to have his March 7th card? Thank you

Adelphia Scarlett

Dec 1, 2019
The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options, that means that, even if the classes are full, only a certain amount will randomly show up per cycle.
Furthermore storing custom (added) character cards in subfolders is not a bad idea, I'm not sure but it should ease the work of the preloading function.
As for the mods, they are card related, but many custom cards share some of them, so do it at your own risk.
Plugins can be deactivated in the option menu, make some try.

Finally depending on the style you like you can deactivate some visual fx. Ex for an "anime" effect you won't need most of the options.
View attachment 2581782

Lastly a little trick, if you have an underpowered cpu but with nvidia, enabling the dlss in the nvidia control panel, you can set the game to a lower res than your screen and play fullscreen with 40% fps gain and barely any loss in graphics (plenty of guides on the net), also AMD cards should have something similar, but I don't know how or even if it works.
That's interesting. I actually played on previous versions of ScrewThisNoise's packs and had little to no issue. Game started in an acceptable time, load screens were nearly non existent, etc. Only real issue was some characters having missing accessories. This time around (NOT upgrading, but installing the pack 100% clean) I'm having tons of issues with long load times, crashing practically 80% of times I try to start up the game, characters' legs are just out of socket and wonky? A few characters accessories fail to show up/show up bald in the overworld. At this point im not sure if the cards i downloaded are the issue or not. I get a lot from Kenzato dot UK (unsure if links are allowed) ---> sorting by top rated. cards i got from Pixiv seem just A-OK.

So when you say "The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options", are you referring to the max class registration? If so, i've limited it to the main class the player character is in by just setting it to max 25 (even though 2 slots are reserved.) If theres another option, i wasn't aware of it, so i'll take a quick look anyway.

And lastly, i use AMD which apparently the DLSS equivalent is AMD FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution). I'll see how messing with that works out

I'll also remove my custom folder i added with cards i found and like and place the folder in the community folder maybe? Unsure if adding my cards directly to \ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX16\UserData\chara\female would interfere with anything. I also already went ahead and went through every added card by RX16 to remove any i know i wouldn't ever use or like to begin with.

Tacking on a question I never really thought about, but made me think after your reply:
Does class registration mean the max girls at the school, or the max in the school at once? Could i have max classes and just limit it to X girls at the school per day? I'm 99.9% sure you answered the question before i even answered it with "The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options, that means that, even if the classes are full, only a certain amount will randomly show up per cycle." I suppose i want to clarify. Because if so, that can be a pretty big game changer. I had good luck in the past with running the game smoothly. I wonder if i just limited the registration more

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a way to change the way girls tell you in the story like boy
There is not, they will always treat the player character as a boy in dialogue. The closest you can get is disabling their panic in the bathrooms and locker room with the Become Trap mod
That's interesting. I actually played on previous versions of ScrewThisNoise's packs and had little to no issue. Game started in an acceptable time, load screens were nearly non existent, etc. Only real issue was some characters having missing accessories. This time around (NOT upgrading, but installing the pack 100% clean) I'm having tons of issues with long load times, crashing practically 80% of times I try to start up the game, characters' legs are just out of socket and wonky? A few characters accessories fail to show up/show up bald in the overworld. At this point im not sure if the cards i downloaded are the issue or not. I get a lot from Kenzato dot UK (unsure if links are allowed) ---> sorting by top rated. cards i got from Pixiv seem just A-OK.

So when you say "The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options", are you referring to the max class registration? If so, i've limited it to the main class the player character is in by just setting it to max 25 (even though 2 slots are reserved.) If theres another option, i wasn't aware of it, so i'll take a quick look anyway.

And lastly, i use AMD which apparently the DLSS equivalent is AMD FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution). I'll see how messing with that works out

I'll also remove my custom folder i added with cards i found and like and place the folder in the community folder maybe? Unsure if adding my cards directly to \ScrewThisNoiseKoikatsuBetterRepackRX16\UserData\chara\female would interfere with anything. I also already went ahead and went through every added card by RX16 to remove any i know i wouldn't ever use or like to begin with.

Tacking on a question I never really thought about, but made me think after your reply:
Does class registration mean the max girls at the school, or the max in the school at once? Could i have max classes and just limit it to X girls at the school per day? I'm 99.9% sure you answered the question before i even answered it with "The easy and reliable way to smoothen the game and shorten the loading time is by reducing the amount of present characters in options, that means that, even if the classes are full, only a certain amount will randomly show up per cycle." I suppose i want to clarify. Because if so, that can be a pretty big game changer. I had good luck in the past with running the game smoothly. I wonder if i just limited the registration more
A lot of the issue sounds like a mod is buggy, not sure which. As for the not displaying accessories, those are probably modded into the game, which means they likely don't have a low poly model for the overworld. The only fix is the Force High Poly mod, but that would be a severe hit to performance.

Yes, adding cards directly to the male or female folders will impact the game in loading certain things like the character maker, but it should not be having an impact on performance in any part of gameplay itself like sex or the overworld.

Class registration is max number, full stop, not max that appear. Otherwise even the beefiest of PCs would have performance issues as every character is added to RAM.

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
There is not, they will always treat the player character as a boy in dialogue. The closest you can get is disabling their panic in the bathrooms and locker room with the Become Trap mod

A lot of the issue sounds like a mod is buggy, not sure which. As for the not displaying accessories, those are probably modded into the game, which means they likely don't have a low poly model for the overworld. The only fix is the Force High Poly mod, but that would be a severe hit to performance.

Yes, adding cards directly to the male or female folders will impact the game in loading certain things like the character maker, but it should not be having an impact on performance in any part of gameplay itself like sex or the overworld.

Class registration is max number, full stop, not max that appear. Otherwise even the beefiest of PCs would have performance issues as every character is added to RAM.
thanks one more thing I have to ask I downloaded a character card but from some reason it doesn't show me any unzip files or photo it only shows me a BIN File it was supposed to download this character 1682879405736.png

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
Hello everyone, I recently downloaded the game Honey Select because I wanted to create my own game, but with great disappointment I discovered that to operate the sex scenes you need the mouse why you need the central wheel to activate the scenes, having a PC with touchpad and finding myself comfortable so the deleted and many greetings...Why don't you use a mouse then???...I don't like it ok!!!...XD...So I found Koikatu looks newer and I would like to know if you need a mouse to operate the scenes or other or I can also use it with the touchpad of the PC...or also watched some gameplay videos and I saw the mouse image in the scenes, so before downloading I would like to know if I can use it without a mouse and then with only the touchpad of the PC...it would be of great help to me

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I recently downloaded the game Honey Select because I wanted to create my own game, but with great disappointment I discovered that to operate the sex scenes you need the mouse why you need the central wheel to activate the scenes, having a PC with touchpad and finding myself comfortable so the deleted and many greetings...Why don't you use a mouse then???...I don't like it ok!!!...XD...So I found Koikatu looks newer and I would like to know if you need a mouse to operate the scenes or other or I can also use it with the touchpad of the PC...or also watched some gameplay videos and I saw the mouse image in the scenes, so before downloading I would like to know if I can use it without a mouse and then with only the touchpad of the PC...it would be of great help to me
You need one, it requires the scroll wheel for some actions and I have never seen conversation options selectable by keyboard.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

If you are having problems with crashes after a clean install thre might be some issues with your download, I suggest you reinstall the game (and in the worst case re-dl). I actually updated from RX15, so I don't know about the integrity of full rx16, but haven't red about problems so far.
I tend to skip the community cards, since they are a ton and I only kept 5, better to source on kenzato or db.bepis.moe for hq ones, as they usually also point to the mod needed if any, so you can test each one and if the char doesn't work you know what to do. Different story is the studio.
As for the missing textures you have an option to "force hi poly", that should do at least for the hair, but still happens with the clotes sometimes.
If there is any missing mod it shows up on top when the scene loads.
The option to limit the char presence is in the class menu at the beginning or in your bedroom menu, and it limits the amount of chars rendered, so you can still fill up the classes (fairly pointless).
About Dlss and Fxr, consider that those are algorithms designed to allow a Full HD game to be "upscaled" to 4k, so the speedup is just a side effect on Nvidia, idk if it is the case on amd.
Lastly consider that a 60"/80" entry loading time is perfectly normal on an HDD for the modded version, but then mine runs smoothly at 60fps Vsync capped, with only some memory lag here and there as the modded ver is extremely taxing on Ram (8.5 GB average) on a 10yo pc.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes