DiamondRose

May 5, 2019
Hey everyone, I just downloaded the repack that includes a butt load of mods and I'm just really confused?
First when I launch the game I get a message saying "017: No animation manifests found." and then when I select a custom girl or boy in the menus I get spammed with more error messages telling me that I'm missing files.

So I'm just kinda wondering is there a way to fix all of these things? I can't seem to find the specific files the characters are asking for in either folders so I'm just a bit stumped

1683406237791.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey everyone, I just downloaded the repack that includes a butt load of mods and I'm just really confused?
First when I launch the game I get a message saying "017: No animation manifests found." and then when I select a custom girl or boy in the menus I get spammed with more error messages telling me that I'm missing files.

So I'm just kinda wondering is there a way to fix all of these things? I can't seem to find the specific files the characters are asking for in either folders so I'm just a bit stumped

View attachment 2601512
The characters loaded have mods they use that either you don't have the mod at all or you don't have the same version of the mod they use.

The thing that tracks the mods and compares them to what the card has is looking for the exact version on the card and if the mod version in your game files is different, it will show this even if you have a different version of the same mod.

Try the mod updater in initsetting, if that fails try the mod updater KKManager.

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Not sure if it's a default error, or if some mod is causing it, but all male characters seem to get a replacement penis, regardless of the one actually made for them, and it is far too large and ruins basically every scene or position.
Is there a way to check for that?

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
You probably can't upload through the game considering the geoblocking issue, Illusion blocks anyone not in Japan from using the in game character upload/download server. You MIGHT be able to do it with a VPN, but I have only ever known that to work for downloads, where you are taking data, not for uploads, where you are putting data on the server. I wouldn't put it past them to be able to tell where the data is from.

As far as HDD space, it's going to be very close with that amount free, you will probably end up saying bye to half of it unless you cut down some of the mods. If you do, I suggest the ones in the optional mods folder since they aren't installed yet, making them unable to mess anything up if you remove them.
so if I understand correctly, if I put the image I would not upload it? For the mods to be deleted, if as you said I deleted those of the optional folder would I lose something interesting since I would like to create a game? Forgive the ignorance, I don't know much about mods and updates, but what do mods add if installed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so if I understand correctly, if I put the image I would not upload it? For the mods to be deleted, if as you said I deleted those of the optional folder would I lose something interesting since I would like to create a game? Forgive the ignorance, I don't know much about mods and updates, but what do mods add if installed?
I don't think the server would allow the upload, no. A VPN can only fool Illusion so much and that basically stops at getting onto the server in the first place. If someone is adding a card to the server by uploading, there is likely a way to tell where it came from even through a VPN once the file is up.

It depends on the mod, but a lot of the mods that would add anything to the studio, which is what would be used to create images for games, are already installed.

Reactions: altair999777

DiamondRose

May 5, 2019
Thanks for the help but that wasn't the issue, after launching the KKKManager thing it told me to move the install directory as the path was too long and that ended up fixing the issues I had :D

Reactions: alex2011

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know why a lot of animations are broken (kplug?) idk
Old animations? NoddlesConstrain with character were the high/body proportion is way to diferent can bug too, press ctrl+i then check off the little box, if fix its that. There is alot of things.
Head type can "bug" expressions, not every head have the same bones, so they will not reproduce the same expresion/timeline in face.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Old animations? NoddlesConstrain with character were the high/body proportion is way to diferent can bug too, press ctrl+i then check off the little box, if fix its that. There is alot of things.
Head type can "bug" expressions, not every head have the same bones, so they will not reproduce the same expresion/timeline in face.
what do you mean broken?....
post a screen or give me the character cards and i will test that in whatever position you want....
also what kplug are you using and where did you pick that bugged position?

ohh wait are you using the alternate position from:

\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations

all these "kplug" inside that folder are ALL BROKEN...
because are the unofficial ports for the dumbass kids......they just badly copy paste and put them together.....

just delete that and use official kplug menu to recall the h-position you need ....usually is the U key...
i you used the side menu then your using the bugged positions........

also use the official kplug...now is writed in all bepinex code for both koikatsu games wtf are you waiting for?

ohh and as the other guy have writed.....
this is only for chara in the range of 0-100 heigh and usually 0-100 bodys value...
everything more or less will be BROKEN/CLIPPING.....

see you around guys....

offtopic:
just released
Snap3.jpg
for the first time ever the release is for both koikatsu!!! with the same position adden..!!!
just epic!!!!
finally we reach the same developing level for both plugin to be worked at the same time.....

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021
what do you mean broken?....
post a screen or give me the character cards and i will test that in whatever position you want....
also what kplug are you using and where did you pick that bugged position?

ohh wait are you using the alternate position from:

\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations

all these "kplug" inside that folder are ALL BROKEN...
because are the unofficial ports for the dumbass kids......they just badly copy paste and put them together.....

just delete that and use official kplug menu to recall the h-position you need ....usually is the U key...
i you used the side menu then your using the bugged positions........

also use the official kplug...now is writed in all bepinex code for both koikatsu games wtf are you waiting for?

ohh and as the other guy have writed.....
this is only for chara in the range of 0-100 heigh and usually 0-100 bodys value...
everything more or less will be BROKEN/CLIPPING.....

see you around guys....

offtopic:
just released
View attachment 2604920
for the first time ever the release is for both koikatsu!!! with the same position adden..!!!
just epic!!!!
finally we reach the same developing level for both plugin to be worked at the same time.....
i think i have a similar problem but diferent at the same time, i updated koikatsu 2 months ago and then some animations from the story mode stopped working, for example, the standing split showed up as just the normal doggy, the same with the princes hug.
did i messed up the update? do i need to reinstall the whole thing?

• Thinking Face

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
i think i have a similar problem but diferent at the same time, i updated koikatsu 2 months ago and then some animations from the story mode stopped working, for example, the standing split showed up as just the normal doggy, the same with the princes hug.
did i messed up the update? do i need to reinstall the whole thing?
Download the latest version of You need both the animation loader plugin and the FULL kplug anim pack from here. Extract accordingly and report back.

If you are getting bugged animations with kplug installed, reinstall kplug or just copy the abdata folder from the kplug zip. If you use HFpatch, it will delete these files as part of it's default setting.

• Thinking Face

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
Can't seem to get the cheat menu up and running, updated everything and when i look in the plugin menu and search up "cheat" i get nothing, when I press f12 to open the unity menu there is no cheat menu.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I've run into a problem, during H the ability to grope the girl is completely gone. No touching, no teasing, fingering, grabbing. Nothing. Everything else is working though.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2021
Download the latest version of You need both the animation loader plugin and the FULL kplug anim pack from here. Extract accordingly and report back.

If you are getting bugged animations with kplug installed, reinstall kplug or just copy the abdata folder from the kplug zip. If you use HFpatch, it will delete these files as part of it's default setting.
IT WORKED, thank you!!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes