UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
You can drag a female card onto the game window while the male maker is open or, using Kplug, you can switch to a card placed into a folder by the name the mod manual specifies and hit the key to activate futa mode. However, you will ALWAYS be talked about as if you were male and your appearance will not stop the girls reacting badly to you entering the locker room, shower room, or female bathrooms. is where the mod is.

Yes, though After Party is really just the original game's mods, except Darkness, translated into English officially. The repack did have them already, but ripped the translation from After Party.
When i'm dragging it, and save it, my character lost her breast and became flat. And for the Kplug mod, i don't know if it's on the Better Repack RX18 and don't know how it works. My character is perfect but just lost her Breast and idk why 1688071334262.png

Last edited:

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
anyone know why this can happen? and how to fix it?
its because beplnex, better download latest version of game here bc its too much fucking with this shit i tried to fix it downloading beplnex from github but it made it even worse ther were one ready file somewhere in pixiv or smth but still better download latest version bc the game will work faster and better

Reactions: Hidroxy

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
I have a weird bug, My character as you can see is a Futa, but all the clothes are gone (for everything) and the breast as you can see are all with weird shape. Help pls ! 1688152540608.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When i'm dragging it, and save it, my character lost her breast and became flat. And for the Kplug mod, i don't know if it's on the Better Repack RX18 and don't know how it works. My character is perfect but just lost her Breast and idk why View attachment 2733386
Then the drag and drop mod is probably bugged, you will need to wait for a fix if so. As for Kplug, it is NOT included, that's why I put the Patreon link in my comment. It comes with a manual, that will teach you how it works.

I have a weird bug, My character as you can see is a Futa, but all the clothes are gone (for everything) and the breast as you can see are all with weird shape. Help pls ! View attachment 2735458
The clothes are probably modded into the game, anything that isn't included in the game itself is highly likely not to have a low poly model, which is what is missing here. The breasts are pressed by the clothing that isn't visible because of a mod that flattens nipples and presses on the breasts like clothing would do while the girl is clothed.

limbojo

Jun 13, 2023
hey so I downloaded koikatsu and the modpack studio, where am I supposed to put the modpack studio folder?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes