alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anyone how to set camera in koikatsu studio i want when camera scene is locked?
You have to place the camera where you want it, then you can save the position of the camera to one of the buttons at the middle top of the screen.

hey so I downloaded koikatsu and the modpack studio, where am I supposed to put the modpack studio folder?
In the Mods folder, NOT the one marked optional, just Mods. There should be other Sideloader folders already, that's where it goes.

limbojo

Jun 13, 2023
You have to place the camera where you want it, then you can save the position of the camera to one of the buttons at the middle top of the screen.

In the Mods folder, NOT the one marked optional, just Mods. There should be other Sideloader folders already, that's where it goes.
Thank you very much

Reactions: alex2011
Jun 15, 2018
does anyone have the vicky and spider gwen model by mr d
Couldnt find spider gwen but heres vicky for you

Does anyone have Seth Reloaded's Emilia card? Would paypig myself if his prices were anywhere near being reasonable.

kototri

May 7, 2023

k6g5
pass:yeshen
harada 351 sence

kototri

May 7, 2023
DokiGIRL

I need to 5 female

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
Is there any mod that add a whole lot of accesories like Condom, Vibrator, Tatoos and other that are not in the BetterRepackRX18 ?

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
two different versions of my main milf OC her name is Meredith Morgan shes a 43 year old who left her husband cause he cheated on her I havent decided on whether or not shell be a Mom or a Aunt to one of my female characters

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
does anyone know where to get this cm3d2.hair.v2? And no, It's not Creamstar one, I've Creamstars mods up to date so it's not from them. Can't find them on discord either.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes