Jthulhu

Aug 8, 2023
Does anyone have cards from Projekt IMP?
I'm mainly interested in characters from Genshin Impact.
They have some free examples (pretty neat IMO)

babaungus

Dec 25, 2021
I downloaded the all in one torrent file for repackrx16 and when trying to extract i get write error from the archive and cant fully extract, anyone else experienced this? Are the files corrupt? should i try another download?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the all in one torrent file for repackrx16 and when trying to extract i get write error from the archive and cant fully extract, anyone else experienced this? Are the files corrupt? should i try another download?
What exactly is the message (if it says the file is corrupt or unexpected end, then yes)? Have you put it in a folder as close to the top of the drive as possible (the game doesn't like long file paths and neither do most operating systems such as Windows having a 256? character limit, would suggest a single folder deep path using a short name like Koikatsu RX16)?

babaungus

Dec 25, 2021
What exactly is the message (if it says the file is corrupt or unexpected end, then yes)? Have you put it in a folder as close to the top of the drive as possible (the game doesn't like long file paths and neither do most operating systems such as Windows having a 256? character limit, would suggest a single folder deep path using a short name like Koikatsu RX16)?
My bad I didn't have enough storage space lol, thanks though!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
new version
Pretty sure that one's been out for a while now. The problem is the thread doesn't stay up to date very long if at all. That likely stems from a lack of people reporting there being a new update to the people with control over the thread.

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Well time to download it again especially as my last game started lagging like nothing on earth.

EDIT: Here's the changelog for RX19

• Added BepInEx.SplashScreen v1.0
  • Added nHaruka's KK_PostProcessingEffects v3.7 (*)
  • Added nHaruka's KK_ShadowQualitySettings v0.9
  • Added nHaruka's KK_SofterSelfShadowing v2.2
  • Updated BepisPlugins to R19.2.1
  • Updated IllusionFixes to v21.1
  • Updated KK_HSPlugins to R2.5.1
  • Updated Deathweasel's KK_ItemBlacklist to v3.0
  • Updated enimaroah's SB3U to v23.1.7 (**)
  • Updated Marco's KKAPI to v1.36
  • Updated Marco's KK_QuickAccessBox to v3.0.0
  • Updated Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor to v5.0
  • Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.22.1 (**)
  • Updated Sauceke's LoveMachine to v3.11.0 (*)

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
New to this game, is it possible to make mixed class with both genders or fem MC with mods, or it's only male MC with girls harem?
Kinda looked for AA2 like gameplay, even simplified, but not harem.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
New to this game, is it possible to make mixed class with both genders or fem MC with mods, or it's only male MC with girls harem?
Kinda looked for AA2 like gameplay, even simplified, but not harem.
It is not, this one is story based and the story revolves around a boy that somehow got into an all girls school. I forget the details of how. You can change your appearance to that of a futa with Kplug, but you will always be called a boy and girls will always freak out if you go into girl spaces unless you use the Become Trap mod.

This is not like AA2, unfortunately.

Reactions: Kuromarutaur
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes