Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know that has public scenes or maps of fantasy world like a castle , fantasy school or villages and inn like from isekai anime?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey i can update my current betterpack16 into 19 can . I mean with out deleting my current one right?
This is said to not be a good idea. With a gap that large, you're better off downloading the full RX19.

Hey does anyone know that has public scenes or maps of fantasy world like a castle , fantasy school or villages and inn like from isekai anime?
Check the Discord, there might be some there.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys I'm embarrassed to ask this but searching through the threads on here has done nothing to help. I'm new to this game, just discovered it, I downloaded the latest repack from the OP post. unzipped it, read the read me, have launched initsetting, set the language to english and clicked OK for google translate, have set initsetting, koikatu, and charastudio to all be allowed through my firewall, and no matter what the game is all still in japanese. I have an extremely fast internet connection that is not down but I have still waited minutes on the main menu to see if anything will translate and nothing ever does. I'm at a complete loss here as to what to do. Please if any of you have any advice or can tell an important step I've missed as to how to get this game to actually work in a way I can read I'd appreciate it so much.
Try reinstall the translation

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Room Girl Paradise improved packaging this game is better than Koikatu! because there is futanari. when you enter the creation of a female character on the construction sites of the body there is a futanari button

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any walkthrough for the main story? idk how the stars things show up and so on.
They are random as far as when they show up on the map and happen in a specific order as you complete the one before. Check your class list for their location, it's the character marked in gold/yellow. There's not really much that can be done as far as a walkthrough, it isn't like there are choices.

Will this thread be updated ever again
Assuming someone reports a new update when it comes, yeah.

origgar

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone happen to have the Manon mod for this card?

Link is dead

Nov 8, 2021
Just got the game. I don't really plan on using the chara studio. How do i delete all the files and folderd related to it?
Probably, you can't remove chara studio. If you have the original version or a clean version without mods, there's a option to disable the installation of extra content to chara studio when you're installing HF Patch. It's about 20gb of content. You can remove it in the game folder, but I don't remember the exactly path.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
anybody knows where I can find this dudes scenes?? hes japanese and i cant find his patreon or fantia

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes