burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to toggle kissing while using kplug? I don't like having to hold the mouse button down the whole time and it would be nice to be able to move the camera at the same time.

Last edited:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
In kplug VR, is there a way to shift the orientation of everything around? Like what heresphere lets you do.

Last edited:

Goated2069

Jul 12, 2023
Hi
I cannot save in chara studio.
When I saved, it just frozed.
Does anyone have a idea why it happens?
or laptop is just bad?
ty

Rondin

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, anyone knows how to load a different female in Vr in game, not going back to the selection screen because is so annoying and a time wasted when you want to see new cards in VR game. Ty

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, anyone knows how to load a different female in Vr in game, not going back to the selection screen because is so annoying and a time wasted when you want to see new cards in VR game. Ty
You have to add them to the main "female" folder. There's no way to view subfolders in VR.

Rondin

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, i know that, i´m sure i explained myself in a wrong way. I mean when you have selected one female, one male and one room, you can start the action, if i want to change the female during the sex positions for example, i cant do it in that moment, i have to press the exit button and go again to the selection screen to choose again female, man and map. And that is very annoying and take several minutes.
I played Honey select 2 and you can change girls freely when you prefer at any moment.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah, i know that, i´m sure i explained myself in a wrong way. I mean when you have selected one female, one male and one room, you can start the action, if i want to change the female during the sex positions for example, i cant do it in that moment, i have to press the exit button and go again to the selection screen to choose again female, man and map. And that is very annoying and take several minutes.
I played Honey select 2 and you can change girls freely when you prefer at any moment.
I think you might be able to do that with kplug.

AkaiFR

Formerly 'KuROFR'
Apr 10, 2022
I literally can't fucking play, the buttons of the main menu are not working, New game, load game, option etc, even the exit button is not working, i searching for a whole fucking day and it's like i'm the only one who have this damn problem !

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Heres the link for the people who want to download the new RX20 repack from ScrewThisNoise/BetterRepack from his site

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Wakamo :
I'm having a strange issue with this card. She works fine in Chara Studio but is broken in Free H. She has no missing zipmods according to KKManager. I made sure ClothesToAccessories, MoreOutfits, and AccessoryClothes were up to date. Anyone know what might be going on?
I'm using RX20 with updated mods.

Edit: The issue has something to do with the accessories. If I turn them all on she goes back to normal, but if I disable certain groups off accessories together then she glitches out. It has to do with the accessories plugins. I have the latest one from the github page. and the creator said to update ClothesToAccessories, MoreOutfits, and AccessoryClothes, which I did so I don't know why it isn't working. Not sure how to fix it.

Last edited:

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
I'm having a strange issue with this card. She works fine in Chara Studio but is broken in Free H. She has no missing zipmods according to KKManager. I made sure ClothesToAccessories, MoreOutfits, and AccessoryClothes were up to date. Anyone know what might be going on?
I'm using RX20 with updated mods.

Edit: The issue has something to do with the accessories. If I turn them all on she goes back to normal, but if I disable certain groups off accessories together then she glitches out. It has to do with the accessories plugins. I have the latest one from the github page. and the creator said to update ClothesToAccessories, MoreOutfits, and AccessoryClothes, which I did so I don't know why it isn't working. Not sure how to fix it.
Her clothes are all sub accessories. You can either switch them to main accessories in the maker or turn on auto equip sub-accessories under the HSceneOptions plugin tab.

Reactions: burryniceuser

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Anyone know how to use the kplug "kept accessories" in h scene? I use it but when I switch to other cloth, the edited hair/accessories become bland as in any edit on the material editor goes back to original material/overlay. I wish to use the function as well remain the edited material editor when change cloth.

Furken3145

Aug 10, 2020
Do you guys know why most of the character accessories not showing in repack rx20 even though ı have all the mods. Some of my characters walking nude or hairless LUL. I've also checked the show all in settings.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes