Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
so where i start??? there is lot of koikatu game dlc, not sure it worth time to download
My opinion - it's definitely worth it. First you will spend time exploring the game and then will get eventually the idea. There are many authors who make custom cards on anime/game characters and maps for studio. I recommend downloading first just the game here without additional modpack.

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Hi, wanna ask how to properly exchange character on annon scene data. I'm having problem on the face of the character, their facial face as in eyebrows, eyes and mouth doesn't follow to the exact scene data. Tq

tcldetr

Jun 27, 2022
i extracted the first zip and i kept on opening and extractiong over and over untill the actual files appeared. i tried to move them onto the file i wanted the game in but it wouldnt and said there was a write error. i had 36 gb of free space and nopw 16 but i deleted the files. i dont know what is going one any help here?
I got this same problem i had around 90 gb of free space and extracted the game multiple times since it gave me an error almost at the end of the extraction, i ended up with 7 mb of free space, after deleting every file i ended up with 50 gb.
Does anyone know how can i properly delete the files extracted so i can recover my storage.
Edit: I solved it all the space that was being used was from the compressed files, around 70 gb. I can't install this game properly, my files get corrupted and it takes too long to install and extract everything.

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
My opinion - it's definitely worth it. First you will spend time exploring the game and then will get eventually the idea. There are many authors who make custom cards on anime/game characters and maps for studio. I recommend downloading first just the game here without additional modpack.
yes, i meant which one should i down first? koikatu or koikatu sunshine???

DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023

KK_AgeProgression
Can someone explain where this mod is opened from information 0, where is it in Koikatsu character creator or chara studio?

ironlung

Dec 5, 2017
Guys, for some reason I'm getting missing zipmod errors even though in the manager it's showing that I have those zipmods. For example GF:GF Mods is a common error and I have every version of that. I have placed my Koikatsu on the root of my C drive, ran the regfix etc, still having issues.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Shrykullu

Sep 18, 2021
how to advance the main story. Running around like a idiot and searching the whole map for clues
Do events with story characters (there's only one or two per time period). To do H with teachers, speak with them whenever they show up and exhaust dialogue, they will eventually (4-6 times later) ask you

UsOsArSa

May 12, 2021
I have a question on the after party dlc trailer i see a bunch of different personalities
In this repack there is no way to use those personalities but there is traits whats the difference or how to enable personalities

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hey yall when i switch clothes in the chara studio through the coordinate folder it messes up the pose of the charter is there any fix to this ty!!

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
It says in the link description you posted, H mode only and can be adjusted in game options/plugins.

Having multiple versions at the same time won't fix it, as sideloader only runs the latest mod version and ignores the rest.
If it's character related, place the mod one by one and check which version was used, then copy those settings and apply with the latest version installed.

Use the mouse wheel click while in free roam and open the clipboard, you'll see either one of the 4 scenario girls at the top of the roster (a star floating symbol will appear on the map), or a teacher, during each of the periods.
For the girls, just interact with them when they appear. For the teachers, increase the 3 MC's stats, recruit girls to your club and have H with them and then go talk to the teachers. You'll get two cutscenes for each after a while, the second one starting and unlocking H scenes with them.

As far as I know that DLC is party exclusive, it adds to it the rest of the content you have already in the current repacks (JP) like clothing, dates, personalities etc.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes