MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I also noticed that for kPlug excitement gauge doesn't go up when having an orgy. No idea why and it isn't mentioned anywhere in the manual.
Can you tell me more about that?
I can't help about the translation can't help about that, game use the auto translation. for the sub use this
this mod must go inside the folder BepInEx.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
Gli can't help about the translation can't help that tjw game use the auto translation
Makoto, is it possible to just take the DLC from the flashbang version and place it in to my koikatu? I'm just missing the paid dlc 1&2

thejackel

May 16, 2017
anyone know if there is a mod that shows the actual character's height in cm when you edit their heights?
I remember that there is such a mod but just simply cannot find it

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
anyone know if there is a mod that shows the actual character's height in cm when you edit their heights?
I remember that there is such a mod but just simply cannot find it
KKABMX
Makoto, is it possible to just take the DLC from the flashbang version and place it in to my koikatu? I'm just missing the paid dlc 1&2
You can but i don't recommend, please find the paid dlc and after that run HF patch 2.2 or better. the flashbangz version missing some dlc.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
I can't help about the translation can't help about that, game use the auto translation. for the sub use this
this mod must go inside the folder BepInEx.
If you have sex with a girl in public, and others join in, the excitement bar never goes up no matter what you do. So you can never finish.

I also noticed that load times are crazy long.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
If you have sex with a girl in public, and others join in, the excitement bar never goes up no matter what you do. So you can never finish.

I also noticed that load times are crazy long.
Make sure you don't have block the excitement bar.... koikplugin is a little heavy like KKABMX

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I forgot to mention something in my repack 1.5.1 there is a plugin that allows you to import animations and camera in VMD formats.
start Chara studio and press CTRL + Shift + V, i think the plugin is easy to understand.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
You can't do, maybe with ShortcutsKoi or use KKABMX in chara maker
hey sir, sorry, can i ask ?, i use ur repack, but i cant use mod like in that picture, i find this picture in Hongfire, i already instal koikplugin like in kplug manual, do i missing something when instal mod ? thankyou

227023_image_323584.jpg

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Just letting everyone know - the Koikatu translation team is back in action. Both the story and the Hsubs will be worked on and compiled for everyone to enjoy~ It's not all finished, but the team is going around picking up all the translations people did into one package so they know what needs to be done still. Also a new method for hsubs will be used to directly translate from a text file instead of the clunky Google Sheet method.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes