3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Koisuru-Natsu-no-Last-Resort-Free-Download.jpg

Overview:
Soutarou just manages to pay his school fees by doing part-time jobs. After helping his kouhai Umi and skipping his shift, he was fired from his part-time job and was having problems making ends meet. Umi felt responsible for his present situation and introduced him to a part-time job at a Southern resort. With deep blue skies, clear seas and vibrant vegetation, the place looked exactly like in the travel magazines.

Moreover, he was surrounded by many girls: energetic imouto-like Sango, affectionate airheaded ojousama Riho, shy and earnest Shiori, and the kind but also strict manager Nagisa. Arriving at the resort, Umi turned to him and asked him to spend the time there as her boyfriend.​

Title: Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort
Original Title:
恋する夏のラストリゾート
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: 2014-03-28 (Japanese) - 2015-09-19 (English translation)
Developer: Pulltop Latte
Publishers: Pulltop & Pulltop Latte / MDZANIME (English translation)
Language: English translated
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No / Mosaic
Game Size: About 3.5 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

WALKTHROUGH:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

66555.jpg 66556.jpg 66560.jpg 66561.jpg 66562.jpg 66558.jpg 66563.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Do i have to finish Umi's story line to progress with the manager? or any other route will do just fine?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do i have to finish Umi's story line to progress with the manager? or any other route will do just fine?
No, you can easily do the others! The only one that is locked is Nagisa's route (the manager). For her you've to complete at least one of the others! I'll post a walkthrough immediately c:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
No, you can easily do the others! The only one that is locked is Nagisa's route (the manager). For her you've to complete at least one of the others! I'll post a walkthrough immediately c:
Thank you! : ) i will pass on the walkthrough i would like to go blind on this one : ) and so far it seems straightforward on the choices

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you! : ) i will pass on the walkthrough i would like to go blind on this one : ) and so far it seems straightforward on the choices
Good choice c:
Still, for those that need it, I've modified and added the Walkthrough c:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Torrent man with my INTERNET this is gonna take me a fews weeks anyway thanks, and yes my country has a shitty INTERNET.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Nice looking tread - and a fun game.!
As for "Censored: Yes (Mosaic)" - I would put it as no - if it is the 18+, or adult version - as not to confuse people. (Steam, 13+, etc.) versions.
All Japaneses game produced now are that way - But some get "Decensored" - by the Western release groups - and that should be noted.
Also for Magnets - best to download the "magnet" - then upload the .torrent.
Looking forward to your next uploads.
Best of luck !!! :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
- Nice looking tread - and a fun game.!
As for "Censored: Yes (Mosaic)" - I would put it as no - if it is the 18+, or adult version - as not to confuse people. (Steam, 13+, etc.) versions.
All Japaneses game produced now are that way - But some get "Decensored" - by the Western release groups - and that should be noted.
Also for Magnets - best to download the "magnet" - then upload the .torrent.
Looking forward to your next uploads.
Best of luck !!! :extremelyhappy:
Thanks! For the next release, I'll do what you said about the censorship c:
And for the Magnets, how can I upload instead the torrent? Because for example, from Games torrent you can only click on the magnet and then start downloading. There's no .torrent whatsoever, and honestly I don't know how to do it - maybe it's simple enough, but I'm clueless XD

Reactions: Twistty

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Played this for one route. Started the manager but the game didn't really grab me so I stopped. Still it's ok to try it out you might like it.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
vndb says there is a harem ending. Is there an harem ending? Or just a harem type scene?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
The google drive link you need permission to access it. At least thats what it says right now.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
"Censored: No / Mosaic "

What did i miss to uncensor this? google didnt help me much either, and i see no file talking about uncensorpatch?

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
"Censored: No / Mosaic "

What did i miss to uncensor this? google didnt help me much either, and i see no file talking about uncensorpatch?
censored mean, if anything was removed from the original 18+ version, mosiacs are pretty much in every japanese VN on the reproductive orgens and anus if there is anal scene, often there isent any real details under mosiacs.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes