Collection Video Kokoboro collection [2024-02-23] [kokoborohen]

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah the new Yoruichi video looks nice. Unfortunately Kokoboro delays providing download links usually so I don't expect we'll have a DL link for it for a while

Reactions: brazo de regulus
May 15, 2021
Not gonna happen, since people don't want to share a video with their personal email printed on the video. The site kokoboro uses makes it quite difficult to work around if at all. Once the actual release happens you'll see it show up.

onupinjapan

Apr 30, 2024
Not gonna happen, since people don't want to share a video with their personal email printed on the video. The site kokoboro uses makes it quite difficult to work around if at all. Once the actual release happens you'll see it show up.
My intuition and prediction tells me that the fubuki is gonna release in a couple weeks (by the end of the month)

Reactions: eqeqewqA1dasd

DXzeed

Formerly 'Anxu@13'
Aug 23, 2021
i know im not supposed to be talking unless i had info but i just need to know where the hell people get download links for the animations
Man, I'm not from the US. I tried to buy the membership for this Yoruichi anime on Patreon, but it's saying it can't verify my card. I talked to my bank, and they said it's because of the adult content, so they can't assist with this transaction

DXzeed

Formerly 'Anxu@13'
Aug 23, 2021
i know im not supposed to be talking unless i had info but i just need to know where the hell people get download links for the animations
Don't know about that too but when the Marin kitagawa animation released there was a public download link in the kemono all animation after that there wasn't any also there were type some people post the full anim in redgifs which have there id flot all over the video

onupinjapan

Apr 30, 2024
w
Don't know about that too but when the Marin kitagawa animation released there was a public download link in the kemono all animation after that there wasn't any also there were type some people post the full anim in redgifs which have there id flot all over the video
well i think somebody might pirate the animations in like 3-4 weeks by now

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
What anim are people looking for?
The new one are not available for download
I think several still haven't been shared here because kokoboro (as far as I'm aware) doesn't provide download links for their animations until a few months after they're released