Collection Video Kokoboro collection [2024-02-23] [kokoborohen]

Nazta_RECS

May 5, 2023
What do you guys mean by moving watermark, like it teleports around at certain timestamps or it bounces around the screen like the DVD logo screensaver?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I decided to check back, and lo and behold, nothing changed much... :KEK:
The same cycle repeated over and over again...:FacePalm:

Coming to think of it... Are people really this pent-up about fap material...

To be clear, here is what yall expect leakers to do for a bit of F95 fame...

1. Subscribe (with their hard-earned money) to Koko for 10€
2. Screen Capture the video
3. Edit out the Watermark (with your freaking IP) throughout the Video
4. Be sure you didn't miss anything and upload at best a mediocre ugly video

All of that for F95 fame for fap material:WaitWhat::FacePalm:

I don't think there is anything more to say...

onupinjapan

Apr 30, 2024
It's not dead You impatient Donut, Kokoboro just didn't relase Download version yet so stfu and wait patiently or buy it Yourself, Jesus these people are really anoying and spamming all the time.
i was saying the thread is dead, cause it is. calm down a lil bit

• Haha
Reactions: Macboi

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
i was saying the thread is dead, cause it is. calm down a lil bit
What You want to people to post when there is no new content? There has been like 20 people simmilar to You not beeing able to understand that we need to wait for download version from kokoboro to post new content. Check his patreon page from time to time and You will be able to see when he publish new videos, its not that hard and for sure its less anoying than spamming this forum. And i am calm.

onupinjapan

Apr 30, 2024
What You want to people to post when there is no new content? There has been like 20 people simmilar to You not beeing able to understand that we need to wait for download version from kokoboro to post new content. Check his patreon page from time to time and You will be able to see when he publish new videos, its not that hard and for sure its less anoying than spamming this forum. And i am calm.
nah nga all you see is red + im not readin allat