EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

161744-kwujgttz-v4.jpg

Overview:
In Kokoro: Baka-Monogatari you take on the role of Player Tuu, the newest student at the all-girls Sakura Blossom Academy. Join her on her quest to find love among her colorful classmates. (That may be harder than she thinks.) Tuu's bizarre adventure will bring her face-to-face with the Yakuza, telekinetic space aliens, and the most terrifying thing of all... meaningful interpersonal relationships.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-19
Release Date: 2017-09-15
Developer: Pantsu soft -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.6 + Fan Disk 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

437058-v4.jpg genki_panel1_concept.png genki_panel3_concept2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Sweet jesus on a pogo stick, what did I just play?
Low on the prons, but some clever writing here and there that is surprisingly damned funny. Loaded it up just to check it out, found myself blinking an hour later with a stupid smile on my face.

Found three routes early on with the quiz (score little, tie the other team, max score), curious if there are more hidden within.

Nov 27, 2018

NTR is avoidable.
Lesbian playthroughs possible.
No male protagonist.
Fan Disk has sex scenes cockblocked in the base game and concept art slideshow with voiced author commentary.

Story branches: Win the spelling bee for Genki, beg for forgiveness for Kuuru, assume fetal position for Moku.

Spelling bee answers: 1:troglodyte 2:charade 3:anthropomorphized 4:enamored 5:unenthusiasm

Genki: the advice and the tasks you get change based on the choice at the beginning of the story when you meet Kuuru.

Kuuru: Strip/don't strip her for different endings.

May 28, 2020
WTF happened to the developers of this game? I played through 1 route and it was amazing.. There was mention of a sequel but I did some digging and couldn't find anything newer than 2017 from these devs.. :cry:

Reactions: Shoopster
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes