4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is it another "Everyone fucks the LIs, while you have to do dating sim." management game?

i.e. hidden NTR. (cause it cucks the player until they do dating sim, then it's sharing/prostitution).

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
The sorting of the pages task doesn't make any sense. Okay, I figured out the task. The work shift is way to aggravating! It's too much like actual work, not a game. Maybe if he took the timed aspect of it out. I do like the art and what little bit of game play there is at this point was good. I am looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
That art is certainly something. Anatomy and perspective are difficult it seems... lol

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys!

I'm one of the game devs of Komadori Inn. As the game is still at a quite early stage of the development, we can still make some serious changes. Keep letting us know what you want to see in the game, and what you don't.

We've taken some notes from the mistakes of our last game - Long and Hard Summer! - and we've implemented the mouse control, more periods of the day (morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night), less forced events, animated scenes, basic voice acting, etc. Thanks for the last feedback and help us to make Komadori Inn a better game.

Best regards,
Inlet Pipe Productions

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
Hey guys!

I'm one of the game devs of Komadori Inn. As the game is still at a quite early stage of the development, we can still make some serious changes. Keep letting us know what you want to see in the game, and what you don't.

We've taken some notes from the mistakes of our last game - Long and Hard Summer! - and we've implemented the mouse control, more periods of the day (morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night), less forced events, animated scenes, basic voice acting, etc. Thanks for the last feedback and help us to make Komadori Inn a better game.

Best regards,
Inlet Pipe Productions
Everything is SO SLOW. Walking, reaction times during conversations, just...everything. The concept is fun, the character designs and animation are smooth and well done. The mini games are slightly annoying. The spellcheck game in particular is counterintuitive. Other than those complaints, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
It's a shame that the demo was extremely short and hardly had anything to look at except for one scene

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys!

Best regards,
Inlet Pipe Productions
3. in the task, the pages go off the screen

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Everything is SO SLOW. Walking, reaction times during conversations, just...everything. The concept is fun, the character designs and animation are smooth and well done. The mini games are slightly annoying. The spellcheck game in particular is counterintuitive. Other than those complaints, I'm looking forward to seeing more.
That's a very valuable feedback, we're going to make it faster, the player will move faster during scenes, and the pauses will be shorter. What would you change in the mini games to make them a little bit more interesting? Thanks a lot for the input.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
It's a shame that the demo was extremely short and hardly had anything to look at except for one scene
I'm taking it as a compliment, as you propably would like to see more of our game, thanks!

This is the first version of the demo, next updates are going to add more content. Hope you'll stay with us. :)

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
3. in the task, the pages go off the screen
Really? Could you tell me more about it. If it's possible a short video would be perfect, if you don't want, then describing it in a little more detailed way would help enough, thank you.

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
That's a very valuable feedback, we're going to make it faster, the player will move faster during scenes, and the pauses will be shorter. What would you change in the mini games to make them a little bit more interesting? Thanks a lot for the input.
For the most part, the mini games are solid. The spell check game is disorienting because of the gibberish words. It was off-putting and not clear at first. The paper arrangement game is also counterintuitive. They're all doable and solvable, they just need a bit of refinement as far as execution and mechanics. The only glaring problem is the speed of everything. Just make actions and reactions instantaneous. The huge delays between speaking, reactions, and interactions is frustrating and mucks down the flow.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I'm taking it as a compliment, as you propably would like to see more of our game, thanks!

This is the first version of the demo, next updates are going to add more content. Hope you'll stay with us. :)
yes, you can see it as a compliment, I don't give every game ^^ yes, as I said, even for a demo I found it a bit too short or just not enough ecchi/hentai content in it, but otherwise. While I'm at it, something bothered me The tasks are the control when you play with the mouse and keyboard, for example to check the customer's room number, which is always so and handy to always click and then click on the button again so that you can tell the customer the number again

Feb 1, 2022
It looks promising, if nothing appears about ntr/sharing I'm happy, if something like that appears I'll have to leave.
Even without a port for Android, let's see.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
Hey guys!

Best regards,
Inlet Pipe Productions
Here's some issues I had/changes I'd like in no order:

- About a 50-100% faster walk speed would be really nice (it can be normal speed during the work minigame. While walking down the hallway to get to the office, I could already feel the movement speed was going to be a constant annoyance).
- Conversations could be a little quicker and snappier, there were some awkward pauses that made me think I needed to press Z to continue on, but no, it was just like that.
- The mouse cursor vanishes sometimes when I press a key, which is frustrating when trying to use the mouse.
- I had the bug others had here where the page organizing minigame freaked out, inverted my left and right keys, and pages went off screen, forcing me to reset.
- The demo was far, far too short. I understand the game is new and you wanted to show people a short demo of what you had, and it is an impressive vertical slice, but it was far too short and left me feeling like I was left blueballed. I'd also like to see how we spend the rest of the day after our shift, so I would love to see it updated.

I don't want to seem all to negative because I actually like where this game is going so far, so I'll leave some positive feedback for you. The 2D animations and character designs are great. The pixel environments also look amazing, to the point where I found myself actually trying to explore what little there was (when you were dropped off by the car). Love the lighting effects in the dark. I don't know if it's only like this because of the demo, but I found the dialogue to be quick and snappy while still presenting a character's personality quite well, which I greatly appreciate.

And finally, a personal suggestion. There's already some netori confirmed, but I'd personally like to see more of that. Cool game. I'll have to check out the game you guys made before this. Good luck.

Tobihime2pls

Jan 4, 2021
Really? Could you tell me more about it. If it's possible a short video would be perfect, if you don't want, then describing it in a little more detailed way would help enough, thank you.
Not tested to be 100% sure, but it triggered when I entered fullscreen in the main menu with Alt+Enter because the window was partly offscreen for me. I did that twice, and both times the sorting of the printlets bugged out visually, forcing every paper to the left and even stacking them. The controls were still somewhat on the sorting board, but sorting blindly is not my thing. The third time I continued and entered fullscreen from the in-game menu, and the sorting worked fine. I couldn't or didn't want to test further because I finished the shift, and instead of letting me repeat it, well, you know, your game advertisement popped up.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Not tested to be 100% sure, but it triggered when I entered fullscreen in the main menu with Alt+Enter because the window was partly offscreen for me. I did that twice, and both times the sorting of the printlets bugged out visually, forcing every paper to the left and even stacking them. The controls were still somewhat on the sorting board, but sorting blindly is not my thing. The third time I continued and entered fullscreen from the in-game menu, and the sorting worked fine. I couldn't or didn't want to test further because I finished the shift, and instead of letting me repeat it, well, you know, your game advertisement popped up.
Thank you, I've arleady fixed the problem, it will go live within the next patch. Best regards

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Here's some issues I had/changes I'd like in no order:

- About a 50-100% faster walk speed would be really nice (it can be normal speed during the work minigame. While walking down the hallway to get to the office, I could already feel the movement speed was going to be a constant annoyance).
- Conversations could be a little quicker and snappier, there were some awkward pauses that made me think I needed to press Z to continue on, but no, it was just like that.
- The mouse cursor vanishes sometimes when I press a key, which is frustrating when trying to use the mouse.
- I had the bug others had here where the page organizing minigame freaked out, inverted my left and right keys, and pages went off screen, forcing me to reset.
- The demo was far, far too short. I understand the game is new and you wanted to show people a short demo of what you had, and it is an impressive vertical slice, but it was far too short and left me feeling like I was left blueballed. I'd also like to see how we spend the rest of the day after our shift, so I would love to see it updated.

I don't want to seem all to negative because I actually like where this game is going so far, so I'll leave some positive feedback for you. The 2D animations and character designs are great. The pixel environments also look amazing, to the point where I found myself actually trying to explore what little there was (when you were dropped off by the car). Love the lighting effects in the dark. I don't know if it's only like this because of the demo, but I found the dialogue to be quick and snappy while still presenting a character's personality quite well, which I greatly appreciate.

And finally, a personal suggestion. There's already some netori confirmed, but I'd personally like to see more of that. Cool game. I'll have to check out the game you guys made before this. Good luck.
Great feedback, taking notes instantly! I don't think helping devs to make a better game can be seen as negative. This is very valuable, thank you.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes