Ren'Py Konoha Training [Ch.2 v0.12] [KonohaTraining]

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
One thing I've still been waiting to see in a Naruto trainer game with mind control is Ino getting to shine as a mind controller, like once you brainwash her, she becomes like the mistress of the harem and helps you in brainwashing other girls.

Apr 16, 2020
What is the patreon code? i start the game and it needs the patreon code...
Same someone knows code? Though it doesn't really matter if you have it or not, you can just press enter and choose your element
-
Edit: nevermind if you don't have cheat I don't think you can upgrade your stats

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
Haven't played a Naruto h-game made in Koikatsu yet. Going to check this out. I just wish someone would make an OPM h-game, since One hurricane hasn't put out anything new on that front in a while, according to nhentai

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
This game is still messed up. I will wait for a couple of updates and then try again

Feb 11, 2021
What is the patreon code? i start the game and it needs the patreon code...
Same someone knows code? Though it doesn't really matter if you have it or not, you can just press enter and choose your element
-
Edit: nevermind if you don't have cheat I don't think you can upgrade your stats
Patreon code is 8790654
can anyone decipher the scripts to modify the values gained or what are the console commands for atleast money
variable for money is money_points and for reputation it's reputacion. Then there's name_points and name_corruption for individual characters (like hinata_points or ino_corruption) which I think are self explanatory, but I'd avoid using those since they probably interfere with the natural story flow and could break the game

Last edited:

neithneith69

Oct 20, 2019
Patreon code is 8790654

variable for money is money_points and for reputation it's reputacion. Then there's name_points and name_corruption for individual characters (like hinata_points or ino_corruption) which I think are self explanatory, but I'd avoid using those since they probably interfere with the natural story flow and could break the game
Bless brother

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
I am not bothered about the language since I am a Spanish speaker but that is the least of it. Farming feels too harassing in this game, and even if the text is in Spanish it feels too empty, the truth is that it has too much room for improvement and it will be expected for future versions but at the moment it is not highly recommended.

Drax0000

Game Developer
May 19, 2021
This game is new therefore it has some errors in the dialogue and in the English translation due to the English is not my native language but as the game progresses the translation will be improved along with the dialogues and other errors if you want one perfect translation or a complete and very advanced game I suggest you go to another game but if you want to play it you are welcome

theotakuboy

Oct 22, 2020
the game itself has potential while it is like jikage rising it much more grindy which ruins the experience i must say for sure i can get over the bad english since its not your native language but this game is way too grindy to play right now. Once again the game has potential in my eyes but it will need quite the polishing. Also the cheats themselves well for one there is only one cheat which is increasing money by 100 and even the thats too little.

Sojtus

Nov 8, 2019
So the girls are looking great. Ones of the best as far as Naruto games go. The premise is not exactly original, but it is sufficient. But that´s pretty much it for the good points, everything else kinda sucks.

You have to grind way too much to get any points. The english is not the best, but that is excusable since it is not the creators first language. The main problem is, that the dialog is kinda empty, it adds nothing of value. Story is pretty much none existant.

And the constant plugging of the need for patreon codes doesn´t exactly help the immersion in the game.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes