• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Konoha Training [Ch.2 v0.12] [KonohaTraining]

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
what good is making money if everything you can buy with it is for paterans only and how do you build up your strengh so you can win battles? i have trained and trained and get on results

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
So reading everything so far i concluded this isnt worth time that is taking from the others like Jikage rising, So ill just wish you luck dev

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
This is plain bad... Too much repetition.. I do enjoy the models and outfits, but "gameplay" wise, it's just plain bad.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I wanted to suggest trying using DeepL Translator to help with translations. But there are so many of mistakes outside of translation then it wouldn't help. Most of time the text isn't informative at all or there are illogical issues. For example in Ichiraku when you do "work" you get +50... 50 of what? When I'm on town map - How do I get back home? Why there are no highlights when I hover over something? In your own room you click on Picture above bed and it acts like you clicked on door. And list could go on and on.

Reactions: mrttao

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
Konoha Training [v0.6] [KonohaTraining]

Original PC : 931 MB

Compressed PC (85 MB) :
Compressed Mac (51 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there enough container in this 0.6 version to enjoy the games or not enough (barely 10min ~ 30min of games) ?

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes