Ren'Py Konoha Training [Ch.2 v0.13] [KonohaTraining]

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
this game is so hard to follow how do you raise friendship with hinata gave her all the suits corruption is at 870 kissed her about 20-30 times always mentions naruto and for date keeps telling I need over 50 friendship for Ino and other its just hanging around but Hinata doesn't have that would help if it showed on stat screen or had some hints .
Also tried giving Konan her 1st Lingerie and gives error and trying to shop stuff for Temari without the "code" got me back to title screen.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
this game is so hard to follow how do you raise friendship with hinata gave her all the suits corruption is at 870 kissed her about 20-30 times always mentions naruto and for date keeps telling I need over 50 friendship for Ino and other its just hanging around but Hinata doesn't have that would help if it showed on stat screen or had some hints .
Also tried giving Konan her 1st Lingerie and gives error and trying to shop stuff for Temari without the "code" got me back to title screen.
forget dating, raise her corruption past 500 and train a bit, attack - Defense - Ninjutsu, then fully corrupt her, everyone just needs 400+ corruption and to win the fight, nothing else matters in this game, you can just train like 20 times Attack, 20 Defense and get you ninjutsu past 200 then you can just solo every fight, you just win

ShadowWelf

Aug 5, 2018
Patreon code is 8790654

variable for money is money_points and for reputation it's reputacion. Then there's name_points and name_corruption for individual characters (like hinata_points or ino_corruption) which I think are self explanatory, but I'd avoid using those since they probably interfere with the natural story flow and could break the game
code does not work

Reactions: rnot2000

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
forget dating, raise her corruption past 500 and train a bit, attack - Defense - Ninjutsu, then fully corrupt her, everyone just needs 400+ corruption and to win the fight, nothing else matters in this game, you can just train like 20 times Attack, 20 Defense and get you ninjutsu past 200 then you can just solo every fight, you just win
Is there something I should do after I raise corruption? It doesn't seem like anything really changes no matter how high I get it.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Is there something I should do after I raise corruption? It doesn't seem like anything really changes no matter how high I get it.
jut use the samigan, undress is first, after 30 corruption you unlock the second option, just keep going like this

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
jut use the samigan, undress is first, after 30 corruption you unlock the second option, just keep going like this
When I try and buy the bondage gear it says they must be fully corrupted, so I felt like there was something that I was supposed to do to 'complete' them

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
When I try and buy the bondage gear it says they must be fully corrupted, so I felt like there was something that I was supposed to do to 'complete' them
when you get to have sex with them, you need to steal chakra, which is a boss fight, when you win, the girl is fully corrupted

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I got a kick out of the most recent review (oct) complaining about the english. When their review was a single run-on sentence.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The translation is, unfortunately, a little too hard to sit through. And I was gonna do a readability edit, but it's a little to hard to understand what each line is meant to convey. So I immediately got bored and frustrated and gave up.

Anyway here's the patreon code for December 2021: 789012

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
sakura quest tells me to go to tsunade, when i go i have no idea what to do. Can anyone enlighten me?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Looks interesting:

Some issues I noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: ok I am not going to list more here. there are tons of translation issues and reporting them here is really iffy. this could really use a discord or some other chat app to report bugs but the author only has patreon and nothing else.
and I also just realized that OP is a game dev but probably not the dev of THIS game specifically.

Anyways the game has innumerable technical issues. I do not recommend playing it. Author needs to stop adding girls and fix the game he already has to actually work.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I gave up on playing this for now. It is just too broken. People are complaining about the translation but the translation issues are not even close to being as bad as how utterly broken the game is.
Bugs are innumerable. Part of which is probably the fact that literally the only way to report bugs is to sign up for his patreon and comment on the latest update with a bug report and hope he actually notices your comment on patreon.

Reactions: Cavpal
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes