Ren'Py Konoha Training [Ch.2 v0.13] [KonohaTraining]

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
given this game a couple of chances now. animations are shit, no way to see your corruption points, every action you take with a girl sends you back to your room, translation is a joke at best and bugs/glitches anywhere. Dev do yourself a favor stop embarrassing yourself and abandon or give project to someone competent

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
My dudes, you don't need the patreon code, just put
PatreonActived = True
into the console
If you don't know how to activate the console just download the attached file, and pop it into the game folder. It will enable the console on this, and any other renpy game

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
My dudes, you don't need the patreon code, just put
PatreonActived = True
into the console
If you don't know how to activate the console just download the attached file, and pop it into the game folder. It will enable the console on this, and any other renpy game
What do i click to get to the console once i put it in

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thread Updated: 2022-09-10
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please for future reference....
Update the "Thread Updated" date when you update anything AND
Don't delete changelogs that have been written previously. As a first time visitor to this page I am reading that this thread was just created 2 months ago and uploaded today 2022-11-16 as the log says you have only had 1 release (a log is an ongoing list that gets added to over time not a list that is restarted every time you make an update). All I see the creator having done is 1 post here and almost no effort put into the work (2 bugfixes for all history of change)... This should be a list written as such
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With this format you can allow people to see the amount of work put into a project over time and keep interested people up to date if they miss an update or 2 over time.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes