HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
You'll have to excuse me for threaddigging this, but I'm having issues that i can't seem to solve. Some of the assets are not loading. All those things in skills and equipement are missing. I installed the correct rtp, i tried compability mode, i tried vm's. Nothing.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
You'll have to excuse me for threaddigging this, but I'm having issues that i can't seem to solve. Some of the assets are not loading. All those things in skills and equipement are missing. I installed the correct rtp, i tried compability mode, i tried vm's. Nothing.
this game no need skill and equip.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Off the top of my head (it has been a few months at least since I played it), the game doesn't use the skills box, and the default equipment only shows the name of what you have and little more. The game uses a different equipment selection method (I think off the A key) which goes straight to it's equipment selection. Use that when you're next to the thing you want to use an item on.

NLHypatia

Sep 25, 2017
Same problem as CuroNira, game crashes after start menu due to missing tileset error.
(Unable to find Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1)

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
Anyone knows where this photo is from?
1605157645600.png

I think it's an ending...? How do you get it? I finished the game, didn't find it

Edit: found it

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
For those interested in the futa tag, don't bother it's just a small footjob scene, at the very end of the game.
and it's a crossdresser, not futa or trans.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
Developer please make clear notes with boiler!!!:mad::mad::mad:
For those who don't understand the note near the boiler and have a problem with that boiler's riddle here's what sould be on that note:
1)Valve 1 - division by two
2)Valve 2 - plus 2
3)Valve 3 - minus 4
4)Valve 4 - multiply by 5

RobotZN

Jun 21, 2018
Is the bonus thing at the end busted?
all i get is a page asking me to install flash and that's kaput now so...

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes