ShadoUrufu

Mar 6, 2020
I can't even do the elevator puzzle. Can't even see the cursor for what letter I'm typing, can't even tell what menu's i'm in either. the screen is way too small for me to read without my glasses. Good effort, but it's hard just to go through.

KukII

Jun 2, 2021
I do not understand why. But the game keeps closing after opening into a black full screen.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I found a bug or something, when I press A and try to use a key item nothing happens, trying to use the knife on the plant.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
In the F1 options I checked the "fullscreen tile" and now the game keeps crashing and I can't press F1 to un-chek it. I tried re downloading the game but it keeps happening. Can someone tell me what to do please?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Hello again, can someone tell me where does the config changes get saved to? I want to try this game. If I can erase that I'll re-download it.

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Well we got a problem: How can I access the bonus content since it needs flash player... You know, that program that was FORCED to die?

Edit* Found a solution thanks to h-flash.com, they use a flash that you have to download and boom, you can play any flash., including the bonus mode

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Is there sex? and is there any sex scenes with the futa/trans? and I seen there is no male tags I am guessing there is no males in the game then? if correct then that is a good thing.

Reactions: Simply-Simon

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Is there sex? and is there any sex scenes with the futa/trans? and I seen there is no male tags I am guessing there is no males in the game then? if correct then that is a good thing.
No sex, only a footjob at the end. Also there's the trap tag if that answer your question

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
And now
View attachment 1873209
Do I have to download separate parts of the game scattered across the comments/replies? xD
You're missing the RPGMaker RTP(s).
I was playing all my other RPGm games fine, but a reinstall of the RTP's fixed the problem. Thanks for helping out, even if indirectly.
from... the previous page.

If all the above fails, the other boilerplate advice is to change your locale to Japanese before extracting and running, and make sure the game isn't extracted somewhere too deep (i.e. try leaving it on your desktop temporarily, instead of C:/Users/Steve/Documents/Homework/2021/Accounting/Backup/2021/BackupBackup/hidden_folder/Project 2/pr0n) as sometimes that does fuck with games if it gets too long. I gave the workupload version a quick go and didn't have a problem.

Reactions: P_G_B

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Okay, I discovered I could change the options from another game using the save version of RPG Maker. I donwloaded it and I finally played it.

I don't really like bondage, so I didn't like the game as much (I thought there'd be more content) But I did like the "foot job slave" bad end (cut the wrong wire to get it), specially when the guy shoves the cum soaked stokings in the girls mouth.

Also, can you do anythign in the flash other than tie her?

And the final ending (confront Konoka) felt lacking... Don't get me wrong, I liked the revenge bit, and I like cute traps. But when she talks with her friend, it's implied the protagonist liked being tied and awakened as a masochist. So I expected her to submit to Konoka.

Last edited:

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
dang, this game isnt opening anymore again, i had already solved this before by reinstalling the rtp package again, but now it doesnt seem to work, nvm, just change to another tab as soon as the game opens, for some reason it doesnt like fulscreen, and dont try to change that since it will close the game, and there is a bit of sock smelling in this part if you read through one of the books amongst the floor:
1664506759544.png

Last edited:

Dial1111

Jan 20, 2023
anyone knows a way to still get the bonus stuff now that flash doesn't work?
Edit: Ruffle Flash Emulator works with this so download it if you want

Last edited:

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
bongcloud chess.PNG
Can't believe nobody noticed yet, but in the chess puzzle Black did an e6 bongcloud opening lmfao

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes