RPGM Abandoned KonoSuba beauty contest [Demo] [The Dark forest]

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
The truth is that it surprises me that nobody had taken something like this before
Indeed. As someone who just finished both seasons I find this lack of parodies disturbing. But therefore I'm even more excited to see one coming now. Especially since Dark Forest isn't the worst developer out there, and they usually finish what they started.

Reactions: Paarl

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
Android version have 2 bugs First you only can sleep one time for recovery Second you can t use menu for save our any thing

DerpyDoo

Mar 26, 2017
The artstyle, while amateur, has some charm to it, IMO. Though I could do without the kinda lame bog-standard RPG Maker Combat, though I guess it wouldn't be Konosuba without Kazuma and Co. having their asses handed to them, repeatedly.

It should also be mentioned that the game is, while I don't think it was MTL, not translated particularly well, and there's still some strings that are in Russian. Hopefully they release a fix at some point to improve that.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
KonoSuba but we change one letter in the character names to avoid copyrights.
Actual 5Head play. :4Head: :4Head:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Actually, i really like the art. Its rather unique (if thats the right word) and i have a soft spot for these stuff. And the spriteworks looks real good, none of that default RPGM asset. Feels like this one got potential and i hope to see it reach completion

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
The Dark Forest has other games with nudity and sexual content in it, have no fear that this one won't. (Also, if you look in the image folder there's already some nudity).

I attempted to play the game, but got stuck in the field (i.e. it wouldn't let me leave). In any event, it's one to keep an eye on for new releases.

Mar 28, 2017
I'm gonna have to say, this looks kinda... cute? I really don't know how to describe it.

I might not touch this one but I do appreciate it for giving me this warm feeling in my chest and my groin.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Nice(y), I planned on making a KonoSuba game myself awhile ago, but seems like somebody beat me to it.
Kazuma is best MC if you going for "a true man of culture''.

This feeling i have now....happiness yet sadness:):cry:?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm sort of wondering why is it that Megumin is the only one with the correctly written name...