RPGM Abandoned KonoSuba beauty contest [Demo] [The Dark forest]

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Oh wow, now there's a KonoSuba parody in the making eh? What a wonderful surprise, hopefully because of the contest setting the developer is gonna add Wiz, Chris and Yunyun among others.
I planned on making a KonoSuba game myself awhile ago, but seems like somebody beat me to it.
If you can I suggest go for it, it's never a bad idea to make more parody games as long as you have the skills and art to do so, it would be a nice change of pace to introduce a new variety that isn't the umpteenth Naruto or Harry Potter clone in my opinion, in the meantime let us enjoy this little piece of work and hope that it may turn into something great (y)

Reactions: Aegis Lily

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I approve of everything but the art, but as with every game. ART CAN BE IMPROVED! Story writing can be improved, but the idea of a game is a lot harder so filed as interesting idea but not play-interesting (yet) Improve on Arts on the girls in his party (save darkness she looked alright actually atleast not nude haven't played game. :) but yeah just that plz ) and if u do ill try it out. If you want to earn a bit more money make a bigger name for yourself so tip Change the name aswell, hae the contest as part of the game and not main game and have more than just art contest like have hmm 'r' parts added u know and maybe some other fun stuff and you could probly get a long good superpowred or rogue-like (like em sorta) game u know success and all. :) :) Ps no goblins slayers style plz.. too gruesome story this is konosuba afterall^^

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So uh after the first 10 tokens event with aqua i got the quest for pink slimes but the slimes are not spawning anymore on the map. weird part is i went into earlier saves and somehow they also dont spawn in those saves anymore when before they did.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Followed... but really hoping to see:
1) The ability to give our favorite masochist Darkness what she wants. muahahahahha!
2) Wiz
3) Yun Yun! Dude... seriously... I would really like give YunYun some love... :LOL:
4) The thief girl that teaches Kazuma "steal".
5) Last but not least, hentai between everyone!

Anyway, have a good day friendos.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
This seems like the kind of game that might never have adult content.
The art actually looks super great to me, idk it just gets a lot of style points.
keeping and eye on this one

Nov 5, 2019
It is rare to see a game like this where it is Konosuba based, and is high quality. I really hope the devs are able to make it into a full game rather than just a demo. Some words missed translation though, "Pink Slime убит!" If you guys ever need a person to proofread/translate, hmu.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Art is weak, also Aqua waving panties when everyone that watches the show knows she never wears panties under that dress.