VN - Others - Completed - Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal! [Final] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Some guy's account

If you're really into anal, stuff, especially anal masturbation in women, this game is incredible. The sound mixing is a little off and the interface is slightly clunky but the story delivers on the core theme hard and fast, making it very enjoyable.

If you're not into anal masturbation in women just skip it. You won't like it at all.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kelmentina

Version: Final

This one was.... unique, to say the least. "Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal!" or "Rectal Gape Idol: Live Stage Spreading Anal!", as the name suggests, is heavily focused on the anal aspect. To go deeper into it, anal masturbation. Aaaand that's about it. If you're expecting actual sex or anything along those lines, I'll be the first to inform you that the tags given on the post are completely accurate. At most, this extends to exhibitionist scenes, which there are quite a few of, but no actual sex. However, the "plot" (it doesn't deserve to be called that) and writing will pull anyone away from this game.

The game is text heavy, which is why I let said bad writing have a heavy weight in my final rating. This isn't a VN where you can just ignore the text and watch the CGs moving along, as a lot of those CGs just are not very movement oriented. When you have a game with mostly static CGs, you
    need to have good writing to balance it out. This game severely lacks in that department.

To give an example of why I despise this writing, I'll summarize the first arc of the story, to avoid any major spoilers:

>you are an idol
    >you are unpopular
    >the #1 idol has been rumored to be an anal masturbation enjoyer
    >you try it out
    >???
    >you now have an anal vibrator in your ass during the next photoshoot

I've pinpointed my problem with this game with the "???". Some things just randomly progress. Why did the MC just go from just trying anal masturbation to wearing a sex toy in her ass during an important photoshoot?* Sure, it works out, but how did she know it would do so? Who the fuck wears a sex toy to work?

*note: if this was a player choice, I'd have no problem with it, but it just happens. this game doesn't really do choices anyway, but I thought I'd just point out I have no issue with this happening as long as something actually instigates it to happen.

Small plot holes like that add up. The 1 star extra I've given this game are for the fact that if you really do enjoy watching moderately hot hentai women using various items to stimulate their anal cavity in a verity of different situations, you might be able to gloss over the writing. If you're looking at this and are worried about scat, I didn't encounter any while playing, so don't let that hold you back. Something that might actually hold you back is the font used in the text. It might just be a me thing, but reading through anything gave me a headache. Short list to wrap this up, like usual:

good:
    -okayish CGs
    -might appeal to people drawn to this niche

bad:
    -writing makes me cringe harder than wattpad fiction
    -more plotholes than potholes in a 3rd world country
    -the font makes me want to die
    -static CGs, with a text heavy format

That concludes my TED talk on Anal Enlargement Idol: Expanding Anal Sex on a Glittering Stage!, I hope you have a good day :HideThePain: