VN Others Completed Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal! [Final] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
I can't play the game, when I start the story, the game hangs at the game title screen on a white background and then nothing.

Reactions: SnV

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Now I want to know how many people would accept "you have to stick stuff up your bum" as a condition of getting their big break. Someone find me a few dozen girls, we have research to do!

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
are all these games by morning star goddamn anal focused fr? The art is superb, it's an absolute waste of talent to focus it all on shitty ass anal CGs.... (pardonthepun). asses are for shitting. thus they are not intended for eggplants/dicks/other phallus shaped objects.

Do real sex pl0x, wasting an artist's god-given gift on nothin but buttfun is blasphemous. :FacePalm:

dsheemstra

Mar 27, 2021
thanks for translating this! I would be ecstatic if you translated their "Roshutsu Kairaku" series, I played the first one through textractor and loved it despite it being borderline incomprehensible. Looking forward to playing this

Reactions: Asuky13g

johnmccain2024

Aug 27, 2021
Does anyone else have this problem with the choices where you're not able to click anything and progress the story?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
are all these games by morning star goddamn anal focused fr? The art is superb, it's an absolute waste of talent to focus it all on shitty ass anal CGs.... (pardonthepun). asses are for shitting. thus they are not intended for eggplants/dicks/other phallus shaped objects.

Do real sex pl0x, wasting an artist's god-given gift on nothin but buttfun is blasphemous. :FacePalm:
How much good art is wasted on Loli/Shota and incest crap? Man... just chill and let the niche content alone ;)

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes