VN Others Completed Koukaku Idol Kirameku Stage de, Hirogaru Anal! [Final] [Morning Star Rush / a Matures]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
YESSS!! Definetly! Its on my list of Morning Star. I'm finishing this world first, because it was the most easier to find to download. But Ass Split Sisters are going to be the next. There are 7 games on the Anal Expansion theme from MG and i'm working on all them. I love MG <3

Whoops, i forgot that the Dual Phase is already translated here somewhere. So i guess it's 6 works then ^^
Good to know, if you need any of them do tell i have them all

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
I am stuck at what appears to be a title drop section super early on. I cannot get past it. Anyone else having this issue? Or is this something where I just need to sit here till it lets me advance? Been here for about 3 minutes and nothing gets a response beyond the menu. Music is playing.

Asuky13g

Dec 17, 2019
I am stuck at what appears to be a title drop section super early on. I cannot get past it. Anyone else having this issue? Or is this something where I just need to sit here till it lets me advance? Been here for about 3 minutes and nothing gets a response beyond the menu. Music is playing.
Hmmm, looks like no one got any error so far, so i guess this must be your PC, are you running it in admin? Sometimes this helps. I'm with everything up to date too. Oh, my system is also on Japanese Locale. Its the things i can think about, sorry if it wasnt of much help :/

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Will you be translating the other games in the series? like Ass Split Sisters ~Wide Open Anal With Stepdaddy~ ?
I really hope this one gets translated just for the sheer awesomness that is that title! Japan I love you!
Also OP thanks for the translation this is nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aziien
Jun 28, 2019
How'd you go about translating this? I've tried to do some translations for morning star rush games in the past but couldn't figure out how to translate games made in the engine they use. I'm not super well versed in this kinda thing so the solution might be pretty simple, I'm just curious how you did it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes