The Berserker LTD

Oct 7, 2020
bannerF95.jpg

Overview:
Your journey leads you to a small village in the middle of the Seyangard forest.
But black creatures haunt the forest and the villagers.
Prepare your spells, fight your way through this danger and explore this mystery.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-23
Release Date: 2020-10-23
Developer: TheBerserkerLTD
Censored: NO
Version: Episode 1 v1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Extras:

sc1.jpg sc2.jpg reb_bj_extras1.jpg sc3.jpg beth_po1.jpg sc5.jpg sc4.jpg ev_sex1_extras.jpg Sam_bj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The game looks interesting. But is it possible to replace the sex drawings with real photos or renders... or just cut them fuck out? They are just awful!

The Berserker LTD

Oct 7, 2020
haha
ok, I should probably have all my texts proofread in advance ;)
my mother tongue is not english (as probably everyone already knows).
well, good for a laugh at least :)
i will gladly accept text changes/improvements ;)

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
OK, this looks like a different and unique set of game play - so I'll bite......

Well after a bit of playing I have some opinions:
1) It isn't a bad game so far
2) The game mechanic is a bit limiting so you may need to keep the total game length short or find another mechanic to add diversity
3) The adult content isn't very interesting so far. The art is fine, the women attractive enough, but it isn't very interactive or immersive. This game would probably be better without it right now- it would be able to hit a larger market. Improving the adult content would certainly help it in this neck of the internet however.
4) Difficulty seems to ramp rather quickly. I had a bit of trouble finding a level appropriate encounter after the first couple. I ended up getting my butt kicked several times trying to grind up a level
5) The Grind could get a bit ugly on this one - I'm not 100% on this yet because I lost at the first villiage attack.

My summary would be that this game is well worth keeping an eye on in the future.

The Berserker LTD

Oct 7, 2020
Thank you for the feedback.
@2. Yes I know. I have some future ideas, but I think i will complete this game in Ep2 or Ep3 and rework the mechanic in a new game. It's my first game after all and i learned so much already.
@3. Will experiment with the art and then we see where it leads me.
@4. Take the Dmg and the Armor Update with your first 2 Skillpoints. In the long run take the second attack spell. The rest in mana management.
@5. No need to grind or redo any stage when you have the right timing and skillbuild.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev most recently indicated that they still have plans for the game five months ago, so placing this OnHold.

(FYI, six months of radio silence = Abandoned)