TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I genuinely try to give the benefit of the doubt when I critique the "words" portion relating to any VN because so many are ESL and I understand the potential struggle there. That said, this overview actually swayed me against hitting the Download button because I have to assume it's indicative of how terrible the writing would be within the story. Yeah, I want to get my jollies off as much as the next person perusing here, but the amount of juvenile, inarticulate, and impossibly unimaginative writing in this realm is overwhelming.

• Hey there
Reactions: RG 00

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Chaos rose!? What the hell is going on? But the real question is... "Can you survive?" And that's not even the real problem! The real problem is your family. Can you save them? Specially lil sis & big bro who hated each other! Can you reunite them all? Or will you let your older brother Jack take action?
So many questions! o_O so little enthusiasm :sleep:

• Hey there
Reactions: Lokitox8 and RG 00

Morho

May 16, 2023
Ok instead of telling us about future tags dev facepalming thread:) dont know why i even bothered with this game wich is clearly ntr focused abozt reuniting other brother and sister...or brother taking them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx