Apr 29, 2021
Yay! I did... Awesome right?
Good news : I can reduce the genital head a little, but not too small. It has too match the previous one.
But, come on.... Don't go anywhere! This visual novel will be fun...
Cheers!:coffee:

Edit: Well, actually i can edit overview since the thread is under my name.
This sarcastic and joking way of replying shows you to be a cunt. I'm ignoring your game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's not a lie. :sneaky:
I used "Sounds like" because that was more specific to the comment it was replying to. basically a shorter version of "Assuming that's true".
"Or will you let your older brother Jack take action? " was not meant for Jack to get the girls.
Jack's true plan will reveal later in the story, and that's not to lewd the girls. Honestly, it concerns little sister & not in sexual way.

That's the reason of this strong sentence/question.
Anyway, i'll think of another overview.

Regarding group sex, it was added by accident, not really planned.
Worst case scenario for group sex can be only (Valeria/Ginger/MC). But still not planned.
Ah.... so basically, this game be sole male MC? (i.e. only dick that touches LIs is MCs).
Another thing I would suggest adding to dev notes or genre even "Sole male" (is meant sexually btw, not as in there is no other male in the story, is quite a handy tag on nhentai.... or so I'm told :BootyTime: .... by myself :KEK:)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yup not gonna lie but by that overvieuw i would have passed over this game

Thank god the dev told us here in the tread no NTR

Will give this game a go

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Everyone i would be careful of talking to much about NTR because it seems the Moderaters on this site are Big NTR lovers and any criticism of NTR especially in reviews will be removed. I've had so many reviews removed because Moderaters said it was inapropriate review i thought at first it was because all i talked about was the NTR and i was not detailed enough or i was to rude in my review so i decided to be more detail and more kind in my reviews giving more reasons for my low rating review than just NTR. Like bad grammer, bad writing, bad animations and so on. Still not good enough for them if you give a bad review on a game that has NTR and mention NTR is one of the reasons for bad review it will be removed. Now i get that if a game is tagged NTR and i give a bad review because it has NTR yeah maybe it should be removed but most of the games i review and complain about the NTR in my review was not tagged NTR when i wrote it. So yeah Moderators are in favor of NTR and will remove any or most peoples posts about complaining of NTR. IMO people should have the right to complain about what ever they want as long as they are not spamming about it.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Everyone i would be careful of talking to much about NTR because it seems the Moderaters on this site are Big NTR lovers and any criticism of NTR especially in reviews will be removed. I've had so many reviews removed because Moderaters said it was inapropriate review i thought at first it was because all i talked about was the NTR and i was not detailed enough or i was to rude in my review so i decided to be more detail and more kind in my reviews giving more reasons for my low rating review than just NTR. Like bad grammer, bad writing, bad animations and so on. Still not good enough for them if you give a bad review on a game that has NTR and mention NTR is one of the reasons for bad review it will be removed. Now i get that if a game is tagged NTR and i give a bad review because it has NTR yeah maybe it should be removed but most of the games i review and complain about the NTR in my review was not tagged NTR when i wrote it. So yeah Moderators are in favor of NTR and will remove any or most peoples posts about complaining of NTR. IMO people should have the right to complain about what ever they want as long as they are not spamming about it.
it is well known fact that review are joke in this site...moderators are working on principle that some crybaby report coment what he doesnt like and moderators delete it as off-topic or trolling that they can go back to do what they did before...that is why u cant trust review on this site only possitive are staying and negative are reported and took down.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So decent intro

just not really feeling the robotic voice acting

Jack the brother feels like eric of big brother :ROFLMAO:

I dont see whats good in following Jack his path to see the mom

Since Jack is a piece of shit

So i decided to not follow his path and go with his ex fiance instead

Morho

May 16, 2023
So decent intro

just not really feeling the robotic voice acting

Jack the brother feels like eric of big brother :ROFLMAO:

I dont see whats good in following Jack his path to see the mom

Since Jack is a piece of shit

So i decided to not follow his path and go with his ex fiance instead
than no incest for u i guess after what dev told...lets see what action jack will take

Reactions: michael1984

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
You're right, but don't worry...' All the knots come to a head '. All the situations hidden or made unclear sooner or later will come to light, and and people will get even more pissed...maybe that's what they want.

Sep 19, 2020
most lovers of incest games prefer the mother and child fetish, but it seems to me that lately the developers have been insisting a lot on the brother and sister fetish

to get better, you have to put a mom in history lol

You got me curious so I did a search on VNDB. Bro/Sis has almost twice as many as ALL other incest games combined.

Brother sister incest = 2205
Mother Son = 612
Father Daughter = 311
Mother Daughter = 239
Aunt Nephew = 153
Uncle Neice = 71
Grandmother GSon = 24
GrandFather Gdaughter = 16

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
You got me curious so I did a search on VNDB. Bro/Sis has almost twice as many as ALL other incest games combined.

Mother Son = 612
Father Daughter = 311
Mother Daughter = 239
Aunt Nephew = 153
Uncle Neice = 71
Grandmother GSon = 24
Shit, you have a lot of free time in your day...you're lucky and i kinda envy you.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Come on now my friend! :giggle:
There is...a lot of anger and bitterness on this site from devs abandoning games, milking their games, lying about or intentionally withholding information about future content, paywalling content, low effort cash grabs. A lot of people here are constantly on the defensive and very mistrustful.

Last edited:

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Not sure why you are unwilling to do a full harem route? Some of the things I was reading makes it seem like this is a post-apocalypse, is that correct? That's a genre that meshes with harem better than many others. A depleted male population and literally fighting for survival and resources is often the primary cause of women being willing to revert to sharing a man for protection and provision. It sounds from this like the MC has a choice of abandoning his mother (and a few other characters. possible a sister to be introduced?) in order to get a larger "harem" of other girls. An MC who would abandon his mother isn't the kind of MC I'd be interested in playing even in a non-AVN game, but also, I don't see why he can't save everyone. It sounds like you are giving an option of "abandon your mother and family," or "abandon a group of other women," to their fates. Basically, it feels like there is a disconnect between who you are targeting as your audience (incest-harem, non-NTR, fans) and then the game as it is being set up. Whatever you decide with the game I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find your niche but presenting your presumed target audience (incest-harem fans) a forced choice between the incest and the harem doesn't seem like the wisest move. But again, best of luck and of course make the game you would ultimately want to play and have fun playing. Because otherwise you might lose your passion, and no one wants that.

Edit: I do want to be clear that I’m relying on hearsay and speculation so if my information is flawed then that would be good to know.
I think a full harem will not fit the story. It's good for the xxx adventure but not the storyline. Yes, you'll eventually have the option to abandon your mother, maybe not even see her again if you choose Valeria route. That's a just a small sacrifice!

Why not save everyone?
Actually, you can't do that because of your older brother's will.
Your brother does not wish to save little sister & she's your biggest concern.
Even though your older brother doesn't get involved in xxx, but he has a huge role in the story.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I think a full harem will not fit the story. It's good for the xxx adventure but not the storyline. Yes, you'll eventually have the option to abandon your mother, maybe not even see her again if you choose Valeria route. That's a just a small sacrifice!

Why not save everyone?
Even though your older brother doesn't get involved in xxx, but he has a huge role in the story.
Thank you for being clear and honest, this game is not for me! In a game with incest Mom is always the main LI regardless of the path. And she should always be present in every path, otherwise there would be no point to the game...but ha this point I don't give a shit. GL.

Reactions: pappypop

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
There is...a lot of anger and bitterness on this site from devs abandoning games, milking their games, lying about or intentionally withholding information about future content, paywalling content, low effort cash grabs. A lot of people here a constantly on the defensive and very mistrustful.
That's not my case. My contents will not be under access/pay wall. I'll be volunteering updates.
This project will never abandon, the one who are interested shall see its end.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Mother Son = 612
Father Daughter = 311
Mother Daughter = 239
Aunt Nephew = 153
Uncle Neice = 71
Grandmother GSon = 24
just gonna chime in with nhentai:
1687371041988.png
1687371056127.png
1687371083867.png
1687371104158.png
1687371114608.png

note: these would include lesbian content, but you get the idea.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Why not save everyone?
How is sacrificing your mother a “small sacrifice?”

You control the story. It doesn’t control you. If the MC will never become strong enough to stand up to his older brother then you have created a MC that will not be enjoyable to many players. Weakness in a story only works if it grows into strength and is over come. But if you want to force such a choice then that’s your prerogative. If my bother was keeping me from saying my mother’s life I would kill him, even IRL, if the choice was my brother endangering my mother or me taking him out, that’s an easy choice. The MC sounds like he’s unwilling to ever stand up to him, so going with brother sounds like the MC will only do what the brother allows him to. So the MC can get with mom because the older brother allows it, making your MC sound weak and pathetic. But maybe I’m reading too much into your words. And if the brother is keeping the MC from being able to save his mother and build a harem then it is hard to trust that the brother isn’t going “do things” behind the scenes. What authority does the older brother have that is so strong that he decided to let the MC be with mother? Why can’t the MC just become strong enough at some point to defeat him? It sounds like the choice is, run away and be afraid of brother forever or stay and be afraid of brother forever and get his cast offs and allowances… where is the growth into a better man who is not forever in his brother’s shadow?

It seems like this game isn’t going to be enjoyable for vanilla fans, or harem or incest fans. There is a disconnect between the promise of no NTR and the existence of an older brother and a story line that is forcing the MC to abandon love interests and remain under his brother’s thumb because the MC is too weak to do anything about it. Or seemingly to escape his brother but leave his mother to an unknown fate.

I’ve been a writer for the better part of 30 years, I was even a writing teacher for several years. And the biggest principle ever storyteller needs to remember is you control the story, not the other way around… only slightly less important is to remember that you should know your audience if you hope to sale the work. I hope you find your audience, and I wish you the best. But it seems you would like to attract incest, harem, and vanilla fans but your story is set up going in a different direction… best of luck.

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Thank you for being clear and honest, this game is not for me! In a game with incest Mom is always the main LI regardless of the path. And she should always be present in every path, otherwise there would be no point to the game...but ha this point I don't give a shit. GL.
Ok, well! I wish i could do something.
This story is already written cannot be undo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Why not save everyone?
..... ngl, that still sounds like a setup for NTR... Or sharing/swinging.
While I know your stance on NTR, still unsure about sharing/swinging.
I reccomend "Sole Male" if it is sole male (i.e. only MC touches LIs), under dev notes.

And that 2nd last bit... almost suggests he doesn't want to save her because he had his fun with her.... or something. red flag sounding.

"She's your biggest concern."
Why? she trying to give you stds?
Slit your throat?
The shitty classic "I only loved you but I fucked 100 dudes."?
(I swear that is more common than simple "I always loved you, here's my v-card.").
Wants you to raise your older brothers kid in a sexless marriage?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Ok, well! I wish i could do something.
This story is already written cannot be undo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not worth altering your story if this is just a short game like you said. There wouldn't even be enough time to stablish the "harem" without it feeling shoehorned in.