5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I reformulate, is there anything in this pack that is not in OP?

YoungUndead

Mar 16, 2019
I reformulate, is there anything in this pack that is not in OP?
most likely
let me bring an example
its like taking a drawing from sakimichan's term 1 25 50 and 100
so technically they are a part of the monthly term just bunched up into a bundle
HOWEVER op doesnt have older bundles so some drawings are not in OP

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I would like to thank to those who shared the art pack with most of his drawings. :) You are awesome! And if you share May's pack that would be great. I really like when drawings are hd and I can see all details. Not sure you can see my message cos I am new in this site, but hopefully you can. How long you wait before sharing each month's pack in here?

Last edited:

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I can share some sneak peak of May's pack. If anyone is interested. Also let me know can I post nsfw stuff here since I am new?

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Alright then. Enjoy :) (its full size) There are more in the pack but since the artist don't want his art shared right after release, I will post these two for now.
I'm not saying you have to post anything you don't want to, or that anyone is entitled to get shares. However I do want to point out that EVERY artist doesn't want the art shared right after release, and if you've ever downloaded packs from other artists, you've been a part of the same. I imagine you're referring to Krsydecker showing up on 420 and sortof "hands caught in the cookie jar" shamed people.

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
I'm not saying you have to post anything you don't want to, or that anyone is entitled to get shares. However I do want to point out that EVERY artist doesn't want the art shared right after release, and if you've ever downloaded packs from other artists, you've been a part of the same. I imagine you're referring to Krsydecker showing up on 420 and sortof "hands caught in the cookie jar" shamed people.
implying its not a fake Crysdecker

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020

Yeah, its due to his appearance in 4chan. But I saw some of you shared high resolution pics of most of his stuff, which is really nice of you for those who can't afford all of them (inlcuding me). So I thought I will give something back in return :)

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
May 2020 Enjoy everyone
DISCLAIMER: the edit folder is a couple edits done by me, feel free to take a look :)
That's really nice of you. It's great you added the full pack :) I think May's ones are some of his best if not his very best works.
Also, do you have any PDF files from previous months? Maybe this month's Ariel one? They would be a great help for me, to study more the process of creating an art piece.
P.S. I like your edits.
I am adding one quick edit from me for those who prefer thicker ladies :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mjsmaf

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Enjoy everyone
DISCLAIMER: the edit folder is a couple edits done by me, feel free to take a look :)
Thanks. I've removed your edit folder though. You can post it in the thread, but OP is only for "official" stuff.

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
Mega
Gaming bundle

Including:
- Nova (Starcraft)
- Zelda
- Triss Merigold & Yennefer (Witcher)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Cirilla (Witcher)
- 2B (Nier:Automata)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Li-Ming (Heroes of the Storm)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
- Kerrigan (Starcraft)
- Leah (Diablo 3)
- Yennefer (Witcher)
- Sophitia (Soul Calibur)
- Tharja (Fire Emblem)
- Ivy (Soul Calibur)
- Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
- Fury (Darksiders)
- Camilla (Fire Emblem)
- Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
- Kassandra (Assassin's Creed)
- Cyberpunk Ciri (Cyberpunk 2077/Witcher)
- Lulu (Final Fantasy)
- Y'shtola (Final Fantasy)
- Kitana (Mortal Kombat)
- Aerith (Final Fantasy)
The bundle lacks many art series. Can you please complement it?

LordPardus

Jan 12, 2019
I have a larger collection of Krys Decker
It includes 612 files and 132 folders
For a total of 2.07GB

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes