5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
eve_small.jpg

Eve - preview

hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Eve from Stellar Blade.

wanted to make something a bit different to contrast the fact that she has those super cute/sexy outfits in a world that's completely in ruins.

and that I hope there's an exposed back outfit at some point =D

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I've seen too much about Eve from Stellar Blade, and her assets, especially on X/Twitter/whatever. How's this gonna be any different?

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I've seen too much about Eve from Stellar Blade, and her assets, especially on X/Twitter/whatever. How's this gonna be any different?
Krys style is distinctive. This is different.

I honestly don't know what you're complaining about. The very fact that Krys is doing the polls means that the winners are usually characters that have been drawn many times by other artists.

Even though Eve is not the winner of the vote, she is currently on trend, and Krys, as an artist, felt the need to draw such characters while he had the opportunity. It is his choice, and as a public, we should keep the artist's needs in mind.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
eve_07.jpg eve_nsfw07.jpg
eve_final2.jpg eve_final3.jpg eve_final4.jpg

Eve

hey everyone, here's the final version of Eve from Stellar Blade.

Let's just say the image took some 3-4 extra days than initially planned =D

I wanted to make something a bit different to contrast the fact that she has those super cute/sexy outfits in a world that's completely in ruins.

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 3575258 View attachment 3575262
View attachment 3575259 View attachment 3575260 View attachment 3575261

Eve

hey everyone, here's the final version of Eve from Stellar Blade.

Let's just say the image took some 3-4 extra days than initially planned =D

I wanted to make something a bit different to contrast the fact that she has those super cute/sexy outfits in a world that's completely in ruins.

Holy. Krys went nuts on the lighting. I can see that taking a lot of time to get right.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Holy. Krys went nuts on the lighting. I can see that taking a lot of time to get right.
It's not just light. Look on these details.
The inscription and logo on her back, in the part where they are artificial. A perfect reflection in the broken mirror, her hair, her clothes. Upholstery on the chair. Wall roughness. Absolutely nothing of this work is done half-heartedly.

deathmon

Nov 24, 2020
Can't even begin to imagine how difficut it is to mirror thie fingers from this pose, fingers are hard enough as it is. Definitely awesome artwork

Reactions: Drachar

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Some artist use references for detailed pictures.
This is true, but professional artists will strongly recommend that you learn anatomy at such a level that you know the location and arrangement of the tendons, muscles and bones. Krys has been drawing for so long and his poses are often quite non-obvious that I am convinced that he has done his homework.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
lois_small.jpg

Lois Lane
Preview

"Morning, Smallvile!"

hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the 3rd and final image of april, Lois Lane!

I thought sending a selfie for Clark would be an interesting way to make this pin-up work, plus it's been a long time since we had a "sexy office outfit" in here =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Oh well. EVE gave Krys something to think about. As we can clearly see, such detailed work comes at a price.

Changing a few things on the patreon structure.

Hey everyone, as some of you might have noticed, the schedule has been a little "weird" lately.

Truth is, the model we had for all those years is not exactly working for me anymore, and I tried some different changes over recent months but at the end, it didn't really adress the issues.

A few issues that are affecting my "quality of life" in terms of working:

1) Images have varying degrees of complexity, and while I have a general idea of how long they might take it, there’s often extra days in the process due to parts taking more time than initially planned. Eve for example took 8 days to be completed, while the usual pin-up tends to take 5, 6 at most.

2) This causes a few problems: The extra days have to come from somewhere, which might force me to simplify the next image to compensate, which is not ideal. Or worse, to cut images from the schedule. Me having to squeeze a lot of extra work in the final week of the month to make sure the images are finished by the deadline.
3) The pin-up poll is REALLY not working for me anymore. I tried changing it a few months ago, but honestly it didn't fix the issue. Painting the pin-ups choosen by the polls became more of a chore than something I look foward to.

4) Iris and Maya are not getting as much attention as I wanted to give them. I have something like 8 or so "ideas" that are on hold for months.

5) Due to the monthly deadlines, I'm not having a lot of room to create different projects. Basically I'm painting pin-ups or voyeurs back to back.

With those problems in mind, here's what I'm changing.

The current Patreon structure: 1 pack per month3 - 4 images per pack (1 image is always a voyeur)

images with multiple characters or Iris Series count as 2 images. rewards are sent via message around the 5th day of each monthpin-up poll decided by patronsvoyeur poll decided by patrons.The NEW Patreon structure:1 term = 3 images (1 image is always a voyeur)

images with multiple characters or Iris Series count as 2 imagesOnce a term is finished, the rewards will be sent via message (there won't be a fixed date for this)pin-up poll is replaced by "Iris and Maya poll"voyeur poll decided by patrons. Extra content**What is this Extra Content?

Basically any content that is not exactly the final image. Iris and Maya comic strips, tests, random ideas, behind the scenes things. Those would not count towards the "final rewards" but more of additional things.

Other details:I'll re-name the past months to include the "term #" on each of them. The pinned post will feature both the "current billing" images and the next ones coming up to avoid confusion.

TL:DR

I'm not a machine. Some images will naturally take more time, recent images are having a LOT more details and complexity than images I made a few years ago, and being 100% honest, I don't want to sacrifice quality "just to make a deadline".

The past week instead of having a blast making Eve, I was constantly thinking "damn, this is taking too long, I still have to finish the voyeur, I still need to think about the image, I need to go through dozens of suggestions for the pin-ups etc"

And this made me realize, this is not the right mentality to work.

And I also want to do "other things" that don't exactly fit the "pin-up/voyeur" model, but whenever I think on spending time with those things, I know that spending 1-2 days doing random tests etc means it's 1-2 days that I'll have to compensate by the end of the month.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes