5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HammerOwn

Mar 13, 2021
Sorry for cluttering up the thread. But I've been looking for these arts for a long time, but I just can't find them.
All of them from 2018:
Ashe(sfw)
Supergirl(sfw and nsfw)
Iris Christmas Morning(sfw nsfw)
Akali(sfw nsfw)
Harley Quinn(sfw)
Tyrande(sfw)
Halloween Overwatch(Sombra)
Black Cat(sfw)
Pool Party on Ilios(sfw)
Selina Kyle(sfw)
Iris Mermaid(sfw nsfw)
Gwen Stacy(sfw)
Brigitte(sfw)
Thalyssra(sfw nsfw)
Dejah Thoris(sfw)
Summer
And Iris Series(Window and Peeking)

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Sorry for cluttering up the thread. But I've been looking for these arts for a long time, but I just can't find them.
All of them from 2018:
Ashe(sfw)
Supergirl(sfw and nsfw)
Iris Christmas Morning(sfw nsfw)
Akali(sfw nsfw)
Harley Quinn(sfw)
Tyrande(sfw)
Halloween Overwatch(Sombra)
Black Cat(sfw)
Pool Party on Ilios(sfw)
Selina Kyle(sfw)
Iris Mermaid(sfw nsfw)
Gwen Stacy(sfw)
Brigitte(sfw)
Thalyssra(sfw nsfw)
Dejah Thoris(sfw)
Summer
And Iris Series(Window and Peeking)
Check the link I gave long ago - the folder which is not from 2019 or 2020 (the one with the many artworks) is really packed with stuff that aren't sorted and I believe the ones you looking for are there as well. If not, I will look through what I have cos I have some of them as well.

HammerOwn

Mar 13, 2021
Check the link I gave long ago - the folder which is not from 2019 or 2020 (the one with the many artworks) is really packed with stuff that aren't sorted and I believe the ones you looking for are there as well. If not, I will look through what I have cos I have some of them as well.
I have already opened this pack and unfortunately they don't included there in HR

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
I have already opened this pack and unfortunately they don't included there in HR
Check all the pages in these links and you will find a lot of what you looking for. , , and
Lemme know if you can't find some specific one over there.

wtfolorofl

Mar 15, 2021
Check all the pages in these links and you will find a lot of what you looking for. , , and
Lemme know if you can't find some specific one over there.
The black cat one on the sofa, is there one in highres? It seems like only the nsfw versions are highres. I couldn't find it yet.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The black cat one on the sofa, is there one in highres? It seems like only the nsfw versions are highres. I couldn't find it yet.
Is this the one you speak of from the Sept 2018 set?? If so, the full size 3514x4610 (2.61mb) can be found in the rar file attached for you.

Reactions: MatAsp

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Thank you. Much appreciated. Can you please share also the PSD file of the voyeur (since it's the only one missing out)? Thanks in advance.
I was hoping there was a version of the voyeur where the guy's dick was still in his pants (per the WIP 1-4). I was going to download and check the PSD until I saw your post. I'm hoping there is a PSD and it has that option.

Reactions: soft-spot
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes