5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Mai Shiranui - preview

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Mai Shiranui!

Since there's like half billion images of her in the original red outfit, I thought it would be interesting to explore her "other outfit"

Also, it's been definitely interesting to try out a different facial structure on her. So I hope you guys like it!

mai_small.jpg

Goofy. Booty

Oct 9, 2023
Lois Lane

"Morning, Smallvile!"

hey everyone, here's the final version of Lois Lane!

I thought sending a selfie for Clark would be an interesting way to make this pin-up work, plus it's been a long time since we had a "sexy office outfit" in here =D

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to include the original version of Lois Lane, and a bonus "mobile version" just for fun ;)

So I hope you guys like it!

View attachment 3637899 View attachment 3637904 View attachment 3637900 View attachment 3637906 View attachment 3637901 View attachment 3637902 View attachment 3637903

View attachment 3637907 View attachment 3637908
Remember when Tom boys where gorgeous? Krysdecker remembers

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
zelda_small.jpg

Zelda - preview

hey everyone, first of all, Mai is well under production, I couldn't finish her last week since I had a small family emergency. Long story short, on thursday my father tripped and hit his head on the ground, and since he's 74, we had to keep him under observation for a few days so I couldn't really get any work done. He's perfectly fine btw, but given his age, it's better to be safe, run all the exams and make sure everything is fine.

So, back at work, here's the initial preview of the 2nd image coming up for May's pack. I've been wanting to paint Zelda with a dragon theme ever since I finished the game last year, but I could never really fit on the schedule.

And since recently it was a 1y anniversary of the game, I thought it would be a good time to do so.
That "shape" blurred in the background (behind her feet) is Link sleeping, it's at "their" home in the game. For those not familiar, you can build Link's house on Breath of the Wild, and when you get back there in Tears of the Kingdom it's where Zelda stays when she's visiting that area of Hyrule, and there's many small hints in the game that they might have been more "romantic" in the recent years (the way she talks about him in the game, how there's both their things in the house etc)

Also, short haired zelda worked really well, and I really like her "zonai" tribal look in the game, so I kept some of it =D

anyway, hope you guys like it!

mai_06b2.jpg mai_nsfw06b2.jpg mai_final2.jpg mai_final3.jpg mai_final4.jpg mai_final5.jpg

Mai Shiranui

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Mai Shiranui!

Since there's like half billion images of her in the original red outfit, I thought it would be interesting to explore her "other outfit"

Also, it's been definitely interesting to try out a different facial structure on her. So I hope you guys like it!

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 3683843

Zelda - preview

hey everyone, first of all, Mai is well under production, I couldn't finish her last week since I had a small family emergency. Long story short, on thursday my father tripped and hit his head on the ground, and since he's 74, we had to keep him under observation for a few days so I couldn't really get any work done. He's perfectly fine btw, but given his age, it's better to be safe, run all the exams and make sure everything is fine.

So, back at work, here's the initial preview of the 2nd image coming up for May's pack. I've been wanting to paint Zelda with a dragon theme ever since I finished the game last year, but I could never really fit on the schedule.

And since recently it was a 1y anniversary of the game, I thought it would be a good time to do so.
That "shape" blurred in the background (behind her feet) is Link sleeping, it's at "their" home in the game. For those not familiar, you can build Link's house on Breath of the Wild, and when you get back there in Tears of the Kingdom it's where Zelda stays when she's visiting that area of Hyrule, and there's many small hints in the game that they might have been more "romantic" in the recent years (the way she talks about him in the game, how there's both their things in the house etc)

Also, short haired zelda worked really well, and I really like her "zonai" tribal look in the game, so I kept some of it =D

anyway, hope you guys like it!

View attachment 3683837 View attachment 3683842 View attachment 3683838 View attachment 3683839 View attachment 3683840 View attachment 3683841

Mai Shiranui

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Mai Shiranui!

Good to hear Krys' dad is alright. An older person having a bad all can be very scary.

Mai is looking great and I'm really looking forward to seeing Zelda come together.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Patreon post image.jpg

Faye Valentine - voyeur preview

Hey everyone,

here's the initial preview of the last image of May's Pack (Term 106). Faye Valentine!

I thought it would be fun to make a bit of "after mission" celebration. Also, I absolutely love her "fancy looks" when she's going full "seduction mode", so I hope you guys like it!

Reactions: ctinax
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes