5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So, if this doesn't lead us to fight the Global Climate Crisis nothing will...
It is affecting our Fap material...:KEK:

Power outage

Hey everyone, just a quick note. There was a summer storm in my city with winds over 100km/h on friday and it basically screwed over the power grid and my Internet provider. Nearly half the city is without power since and the estimate is that it will be back by tuesday. So yeah, there's going to be a delay on sending the rewards a bit.
I'll keep you guys updated!
Ps. It's all good here, just no power and cold showers, and pretty much the food on the fridge is gone. And I've been staring at the ceiling a lot and questioning the meaning of life.

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023

Power outage

Hey everyone, just a quick note. There was a summer storm in my city with winds over 100km/h on friday and it basically screwed over the power grid and my Internet provider. Nearly half the city is without power since and the estimate is that it will be back by tuesday. So yeah, there's going to be a delay on sending the rewards a bit.
Ps. It's all good here, just no power and cold showers, and pretty much the food on the fridge is gone. And I've been staring at the ceiling a lot and questioning the meaning of life.

God damn. Good to hear Krys is all good, but still. That's one hell of a storm.

Last edited:

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

Power outage

That's unfortunate. At least he's okay. Just means we'll have to wait a while longer for his latest set.

DrFistor

Jul 1, 2020
So, Krys finished the voyeur...
The full pack should be up sometime tomorrow...
I'll post the pack when I get to it...

View attachment 2997856 View attachment 2997854 View attachment 2997853

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Serana coming up as the final image for September pack.

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of composition and "what's going on" =D in the scene.

While I understand BJ scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea, keep in mind a lot of people ask me more variance in terms of voyeur (bj, anal, double pen, etc). So it's very unlikely every image will please everyone equaly.

Also, it's important to remember that while I do try to keep the characters and setting relatively "related to the lore", voyeur scenes ALWAYS had a bit of "creative license", we had dozens of voyers that were based on characters that are community ships, characters that were aged up a bit, or doing things that deviated from their original material (like pairing characters that are enemies). This is a supposed to be a bit of fanservice/sex scene, and not exactly something official. So keep that in mind.

So I hope you guys like it!

Rewards will be sent out tomorrow morning btw, I apologize for the delay!
So, Krys finished the voyeur...
The full pack should be up sometime tomorrow...
I'll post the pack when I get to it...

View attachment 2997856 View attachment 2997854 View attachment 2997853

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Serana coming up as the final image for September pack.

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of composition and "what's going on" =D in the scene.

While I understand BJ scenes might not be everyone's cup of tea, keep in mind a lot of people ask me more variance in terms of voyeur (bj, anal, double pen, etc). So it's very unlikely every image will please everyone equaly.

Also, it's important to remember that while I do try to keep the characters and setting relatively "related to the lore", voyeur scenes ALWAYS had a bit of "creative license", we had dozens of voyers that were based on characters that are community ships, characters that were aged up a bit, or doing things that deviated from their original material (like pairing characters that are enemies). This is a supposed to be a bit of fanservice/sex scene, and not exactly something official. So keep that in mind.

So I hope you guys like it!

Rewards will be sent out tomorrow morning btw, I apologize for the delay!
Is there a version with pubic hair?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
morrigan_nsfw06e seems to be erroring out in both downloads.
Neither of the downloads are working
The file (on Krys's side) seems to be corrupted when you download (the .zip file) from Mega...
Downloading them individually (with JDownloader) seems to work fine...
The link has been updated on the Original Post...
I am sleepy and have to go to work early tomorrow, so I won't provide another mirror...
Will upload it on multiple sites once the Full release is out...

do you have the process videos...?
No, I don't download those as I have no interest in them...

Is there a version with pubic hair?
The 4rt files include every provided by Krys...
So if there are none then Krys didn't make any...

Night...

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Cortana! The last image of October pack.

First of all, I apologize for the delay. There were some "unplanned power outtage" in my city in the past weekend which made me lose 3 days or so of work time.

But, it's finally finished!

So, this was a very tricky voyeur to settle on the idea, because well, Cortana isn't a "physical being".
So I wanted to get that "energy like/ethereal/hologram look" right, which will obviously translate much better in the final version lol. And when thinking on camera angles I thought it was fitting for it to be a "1st person" view since most of the game is ... first person.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!

Cortana_06.jpg

(contains jpg, pdf + video)

Last edited:

AlphabetBoop

Jun 12, 2020
Not sure if this is an "everyone problem" or if my download process messed up, but the GF link (JPG only) gave a file corruption error for me. I downloaded again from the PX link and it worked fine.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The next Voyeur Preview is up...

Elsa_small.jpg

Elsa - Voyeur preview

Hey everyone, since it's insanely hot on this side of the globe, I'm going to start this month with a more refreshing image, the voyeur, Elsa =D

People been asking for "solo" voyeur for quite a while and since Elsa doesn't really have any romantic interest in the movies (you know, besides some weird stuff with her sister that you can find on r34 areas), I thought it would be a perfect fit. You know, creative use of her powers and such =D

And it's not always that I can paint transparent ice/glass looking things =D (the stuff behind her thighs are just pillows/fur etc behind her. It will make more sense once it's finished lol)

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

soft-spot

Jun 3, 2020
Off topic but I figured out why it was giving an error of Morrigan's 06e drawing from the series.
When you zoom in, you can see some glitch in the artwork (this is between her neck and her arm). Maybe something was not saved properly, who knows. But that must be why.

Reactions: Rhykio
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes