5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Iris and Maya.

It's been a while since we had their usual goofy/sexy images, so I thought it would be a fun concept to play with =D

This is the 1st of a 4 pin-up series coming up between June and July =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here is the Next Voeur Poll and Preview...

1.png

Current Standing:
1. Daenerys
2. Marika
3. Lucy
4. Nessa

cpt_carter_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Captain Carter voyeur! The last image of June's pack (Term 107).

I wasn't really happy with the initial version that I did on friday, so I went back to the drawing board (literally) and made a new one.

Every so often people have the "sit on my face" idea, so I thought it could be an interesting idea to go with this one to vary a bit, specially since in this situation, Carter is the one that became the super soldier instead of good ol Steve =D. So I thought it would be fun to have the man being a little "helpless" for a change.

ps. yes, that's a well placed mirror in the background.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Dec 26, 2022
Daenerys and Marika being top contenders for a voyeur is fucking perfect holy shit. Absolute W with either one. Slightly hoping Marika wins tho just to capitalize on Elden Rings surge in popularity again. Plus, I’d be very curious to see how Krys would approach a voyeur for her… would it be her and Godfrey? Her and Radagon? Her and an ambiguous Tarnished? Very curious about the direction there.

rhapsody1991

May 29, 2021
Hope he does a lesbian facesitting piece at some point too. And if Marika, he could also do a Marika/Rennala voyeur.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
irismaya_summer24_part02_06.jpg
irismaya_summer24_part02_nsfw06.jpg
irismaya_summer24_part02_final2.jpg irismaya_summer24_part02_final3.jpg irismaya_summer24_part02_final4.jpg

Iris & Maya - Yet another surprise attack

Hey everyone, here's part 2 of the summer images featuring Iris & Maya! The attack, begins =D

And yes, the hands are meant more like that "jump scare" squeeze when you try to surprise someone, she's not actually sinking her nails on Maya lol.

ps. I updated the part 1 file, so it's consistent with this one (I forgot to add a bit of "ambient light" in the 1st image)

The Final Poll results...
0.png

Dec 26, 2022
I can’t recall, Krys keeps his poll results and works his way through them right? So for example, with Daenerys winning this month, next month it means he’ll do Marika assuming she maintains her next spot in line right?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone, here's Captain Carter voyeur! The last image of June's pack (Term 107).

Every so often people have the "sit on my face" idea, so I thought it could be an interesting idea to go with this one to vary a bit, specially since in this situation, Carter is the one that became the super soldier instead of good ol Steve =D. So I thought it would be fun to have the man being a little "helpless" for a change.

irismaya_summer24_small3.jpg

Hey everyone, while we wait for Captain Carter to finish her voyeur, here's the initial preview of the 3rd part of the Iris & Maya series coming up after that!

Hope you like it!

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 3844109 View attachment 3844110 View attachment 3844111

Hey everyone, here's Captain Carter voyeur! The last image of June's pack (Term 107).

View attachment 3844112

Hey everyone, while we wait for Captain Carter to finish her voyeur, here's the initial preview of the 3rd part of the Iris & Maya series coming up after that!

Hope you like it!
Dayum. Krys doing what he does best yet again. Carter looks strong and in control. And the guy... Is that Steve? Neat that they end up together in all timelines.

Reactions: MrMamboo

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
I was about to mention that. I think Kris got into some type of Iris/Maya fetish, and now all his characters get the same recent weird faces on it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes