5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

blublu62y

Feb 6, 2022
Of those not exactly "fresh new" but distinctively artful enough to be considered "real":

Hex_D (@hxD9585): about 99.9% very wholesome FGO stuff, initially black&white but there're a few colorized set edits.
Hu Dako (@dako1234): also wholesome, mostly videogame-ish (chinese gacha heroines), watercolor-type visuals.
Aranee: most "technically educated" of all CSR artistic followers.

Honorable mentions: OthalaM, Paloma Piquet (@PalomaP), AstiseMie (good luck finding her arts at all), CptPopcorn, Noodlenood, Sgt_Lonely.

Honorable SFW mentions: Khyle (@Khyleri.), GUWEIZ.
do you get collection?

blublu62y

Feb 6, 2022
Check out .
sorry but i'm not being able to open the site, tried one guide that said to delete cookies and cache and create an account on e-hentai but did not work same blank page, do i had to got an account in the past to access it?

Last edited:

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
sorry but i'm not being able to open the site, tried one guide that said to delete cookies and cache and create an account on e-hentai but did not work same blank page, do i had to got an account in the past to access it?
handles cookies and other internal stuff for you, you only need to have an e-h account to login.

Anyways, exh just gives access to the contentious content, while most of the "regular" one should be accessible through e-h.

Last edited:

Claimentyne

Oct 12, 2022
From my personal Experience:

ExHentai sometimes takes some time to "open up".
- Create an account of Ehentai, log in.
- Go to ExHentai.
- If you have white screen do nothing, close the site and come back in a few hours.

I sometimes have connection problems, most noticeable after i cleared my browser history.
If i just log in on Ehentai and wait a few hours i'm able to excess it no problem. No clue whats the magic behind it.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Update dump...

.::::::::::::::::::::.

Jane Doe (Preview)

jane_small.jpg

Hey everyone,

here's the initial preview of the 3rd image coming up for September pack, Jane Doe from ZZZ.

Given that she has one of those "short/long" hair I wanted to do something a bit different with it to vary a bit (it will make more sense in the final version lol)

Also, her thicc thighs and ass are 100% canon, so I wanted to play a bit with that "trying to pull the jeans up" situation =D

So I hope you guys like it!

Feixiao (Finished)

feixiao_06b.jpg feixiao_nsfw06.jpg
feixiao_final2.jpg feixiao_final3.jpg feixiao_final4.jpg

Hey everyone,

here's Feixiao (Honkai Star Rail)! I've been wanting to make one of the characters for a long time, and I couldn't skip the recent fox waifu, Feixiao.

While I liked her tattoo as much as the next person, I didn't want to make the "feixiao's back #20981" (seriously, google feixiao and you'll understand whay I'm saying lol), so I went with a different scene.

There's an animated short that shows up her morning routine and I thought it would be fun to explore that instead (and I'm a sucker for morning lazy images =D)

I may or may not have spent an unusual amount of time on her hair =x

So I hope you guys like it!

Poll Results

1.png

Update & Scedule

Hey everyone,

I'm back from my anual 1st week break (I usually take a week off around september to travel a bit with my wife) to turn off the engines a bit etc.

And now we are back in business! So here's what's coming up for the next few weeks.

First, the poll results!

264 - Jinx (Voyeur image of october pack)
259 - Morrigan
242 - Alleria Windrunner
239 - Nessa
223 - Lucy
139 - Quiet (removed from next poll)
125 - Erza (removed from next poll)
115 - Y'shtola (removed from next poll)

With that in mind, here's the "planned" schedule for the next few weeks:
Finish off september pack: Queen Marika voyeur, Jane and Feixiao.

Since by then we are probably going to be around the final week of october, we'll have:
- Iris and Maya Halloween voyeur
- Jinx Voyeur
- Pin-up #1

Also, given patreon change on the billing dates ( ), starting november I'll change a bit how the rewards are sent.

Currently we have: I send the rewards links when all the images are done (usually around the 5-15th day of the next month, after the billing)

New version: I'll simply send the link where the rewards can be downloaded on the 1st day of each month and then include the files as they are getting finished.

Anyway, I'll make a proper post about it when it actually changes.

blublu62y

Feb 6, 2022
handles cookies and other internal stuff for you, you only need to have an e-h account to login.

Anyways, exh just gives access to the contentious content, while most of the "regular" one should be accessible through e-h.
what is an easy way to get gp on the site btw?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes