Clancy

Apr 26, 2018
Nice upload btw, thanks. Been playing the game for 2 hours now and can't seem to get pass the old man's riddle.

D

Deleted member 225174

It was a fun game even though it was short, the scenes were really nice as well. They also reference and include Nem/Rem from their other game Succubus Rem. For the usual run of the mill RPGM games it was pretty good.

Reactions: Namco15

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Wow, this was a fun game.

But i cant say that it couldnt have become better... it felt like some parts needed more polish.

It definitely reminded me of Shinobi Buster Mizuna, that game was awesome. I liked it alot.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Interesting game. I don't particularly like unneeded combat in adult games, but this game did it pretty well. As long as kept health restoring items and abused the fuck out of the skills you are golden. The sex scenes were okay, I got about 60% by the end of the game; the ones I didn't see were the defeat ones to the basic minions or the ones to the traps, only got a couple of the masturbation scenes but I guess that more comes down to how late I started grinding out the ecstasy points. And the water deity ones, no idea how to get them/also don't care.

I kind of wish there were actual bad ends to the game, from what I could see you "lose" get a scene then you wake up in your bed like nothing happened kind of lame imo. I feel like the Brothel could have been worked on more. Not much to do there aside from getting kicked out after you become "loose"(12 or 13 times) you will know it because like almost all of this game it is very linear. side note if you get the hint for the innkeeper just progress down the story if you haven't stayed there before you should be able to stay there and get the scenes needed to work at the brothel(stay at the inn till you get 2 h scenes) The ones for feline lover require you to be in cat form and use the action at the catnip plant in one of the early dungeons, and then you need to make it to the last dungeon and use cat form in front of the drunken ninja, scene should go from there. Not sure if you have to do them in any order because I did the one with drunk first.....I literally forgot about the cat form till the brothel line said the hint was about felines..... After that scene I am pretty sure there is one more scene at the brothel and you get kicked out.

3.35 out of 5 stars... about 3.5/4 hours total with save scumming in locations to find the boss defeat scenes and some other scenes.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes