[クロア×スクランブル] [Croix x Scramble] (Translation req)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
When I try to translate there is shown message : Insufficient cache space, 30% is reserved for paid user services, please come back later for translation.70.03% / 70% Though I tried downloading it from 2 another sites than the one here, I will try one more time from here and wait for proper translation
Oh you should try again later. It's not about the game but the Mtool being overused. Unless you're paid user you have to wait unti the cache space is sufficient again.
With that said, do you have any better download link? Like Pixeldrain for example?

Last edited:

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Oh you should try again later. It's not about the game but the Mtool being overused. Unless you're paid user you have to wait unti the cache space is sufficient again.
With that said, do you have any better download link? Like Pixeldrain for example?
Thanks it worked.

Reactions: BlackElite

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Just started playing it. Honestly its kind of good, usually I get a bit bored with all the battling, dialogue, skill building, levelling and waiting to unlock new events but I might try comb through this. The MC is actually pretty punchy. She sort of looks like a dynamic version of that blond girl from Index anime.

The TL is a touch off but I can expect that, its always with pronouns and genders etc. But Ima go through this with a fine tooth comb.

Been enjoying a lot of these lately. Some I will just find a full save to go through the CG's but il give this my full attention. Touch of censorship too which Im a bit unhappy with but not a deal breaker.

Went through Luna Misfortunes, Memerisu's Naughty RPG. You get a bit of trash from time to time but on the other hand you get some belters.

Just hard to spend time on them when you got literal big games you payed for like P3-R lol Plus work and IRL stuff etc.

But thanks to Dazed Anon. Top bloke