VN Others Completed Kuroinu Chapter 2 ~The Blowjob Princess Knight, Lustful Young Princess, and Anal Priestess~ [Liquid]

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Chapter 3 is up on MangaGamer!!!!
Oh boy! :FeelsGoodMan:
I won't buy though, unless they fix this mess of fragmented chapters and release a full version.
Hopefully this shit doesn't become a habit for other long nukige translations.

Reactions: ponyguy

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is Chapter 3 of this out yet (it should be), If so someone needs to buy it and upload it here, Because it has my favorite girl that I need to see get fucked by monsters and seriously fucked up!! Please!! (Thanks in advance!)

Bloodedge

May 23, 2018
There was a problem on the MEGA file when I downloaded it. It says Error and Unknown when Extracting.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is Chapter 3 of this out yet (it should be), If so someone needs to buy it and upload it here, Because it has my favorite girl that I need to see get fucked by monsters and seriously fucked up!! Please!! (Thanks in advance!)
How about this, instead of begging other people to spend their money YOU spend yours.

If you don't have any money shut the fuck up begging.

Reactions: VenisPagina

ronney

May 6, 2017
part three is already here been here since june... check the 1st page...

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
How about this, instead of begging other people to spend their money YOU spend yours.

If you don't have any money shut the fuck up begging.
they could also, you know, actually look for themselves, since it's, like the above poster says, on the 1st page, is generally in the Similar Threads listing at the bottom of the page, or even simply using the Search function that is quite noticeable and simple to use