RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 2, 2020
btw for those who think Sethlionheart is a great teacher... oh I don't go to his bad streams... i drew this in a week after leaving his discord... that is right... his teachers were so bad... and yet...

go to hisstreams that last hours....

no fuck his streams... his 5 minutes teaching and hearing man talk about gundham when I want to learn is shit so yeah a week with my method work so yeah... after that its

you never come to the streams so you cant learn....

also really that is to cut and delete a post?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Been a while since I saw this, quick question, has the MC's abilities been overhauled yet? Got bored when I realized the MC (at least on the Mage class) has absolutely nothing unique to them and is just an inferior clone of Origa (worse stats, worse MP pool, spells are level locked, doesn't get her status effect or healing spells). Really hoping they've done something and at least one of the classes you pick at the start has a playstyle that is unique or at least has personalized abilities, it's good that the heroines are unique but coming at the cost of the MC being an inferior clone is annoying.

If not, could give them something like a class development after the prologue timeskip, since they were supposed to be personally re-trained by Claudia. Maybe something like the Dragons Dogma Vocations, where you can either Hybrid the class or double down on it (Spell-Sword/Arcane Archer/Assassin hybrid classes, Warrior/Ranger/Sorcerer pure classes).

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes