RPGM None L.Depth [RJ373560] [Leaf Geometry]

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I realy loved this game, srly the art and story are awesome
So i made a french translation (thank sub-par translations for his work)

So² if anyone want to try it :

I liked it too but I haven't really understood the whole story or how everyone's connected. And weren't some items superfluous to find? And why does no one talk about the red lights that you evade? Were the sisters sick with something? What's a Zoram? Who is who and where did they come from and where are they going? Any real important items or door ways? Why does the peephole change? Why can I light some candles and not others. I just don't know how things fit together or what actions or inactions were wasted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm getting so sick of dodging these lights. I want to see how it ends but this new puzzle really grinds my gears. Any tips?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm getting so sick of dodging these lights. I want to see how it ends but this new puzzle really grinds my gears. Any tips?
If you mean for the bad ending the only advice I can give is to try to visualize how far 2 tiles is from them and stay at least three tiles from them and you'll have to memorize the pattern the moving ones have because you'll inevitably come across some that you can't really see their full pattern beforehand.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just finished it just an hour ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, btw, did anyone get their other sprites, the standing pictures in dialogue? I only got Miseri 3 and Inel 3 when they're addicted. I see one of them for Miseri under the first post's screenshots. I'm assuming that's Miseri 2?
Please think of more hypotheses ! I want to understand what the heck this game's about.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I realy loved this game, srly the art and story are awesome
So i made a french translation (thank sub-par translations for his work)

So² if anyone want to try it :

Le lien est mort, à tu toujours le patch? :cry:

The link is dead, do you have still the patch? :cry:

• Sad

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah it requires a lot of memorization and trial and error, it took me like an hour and a half it's extremely hard. Especially the second floor of it because the adventurer shows up right behind you almost immediately and the orbs start moving which causes you to have to weave between them while avoiding her. The only advice I can really give is that most orbs kill you once you get within two tiles of them meaning that it's kinda like this where touching an x will kill you.
....X
..XXX
XXOXX
..XXX
....X
Also on the second floor when you first trigger the dialogue it's best to not close the text box right away and instead wait for the orb closest to you to go up twice and close it when it first starts to go up the third time. Because otherwise you can really easily get into a situation a little farther on where you'll get trapped between the cycle of some orbs and waiting for it to clear is near impossible because the adventurer will be extremely close to you when that happens. And this is kinda the only setup I found that consistently works to avoid (the adventurer only spawns once you close it) that while also making it relatively easy to get around decent chunk of the orbs pretty easily once you find where exactly when and where it's safe to move.
The information from Vespid was crucial to beat the ending. If the game wants you to go back by failing endlessly, it makes an incredible job because its really annoying. Gonna do a slight tutorial:

First Floor: The first floor was the hardest to me because I think my lighting in the game was bugged and I couldn't see nothing until the red lights popped. But just see where the lights kill you with the "image" Vespid made and it gets better to navigate.

Second Floor: After that, apply the strategy from Vespid on the second floor and when you have a good understanding of where you can be it becomes less bothersome. On the same floor it has a moving orb box so try to be as centralized as possible or get a little bit ahead of the path the orbs are gonna make you do it.

Third and Fourth Floor (Both Mazes): After that it will be a maze with the adventurer going after you (lighting bugged here too so pitch black till almost the end), you go left and up-ritgh (hold both up and ritgh key) that you'll go to the second path and then go right again to then go straight to the next maze. In the second maze go left again and when you're going up with right you go a little more right before going up and then when reaching the end you go in the upper left and you go to the last floor (this one I don't remember very cleary so if you can see better than me because the floor isn't pitch black than it will be far more easier than it was for me).

Fifth and Sixth Floor (Both orbs cycle): The last floor was the easiest for me because you have more freedom of movement and the lighting in most part wasn't bugged. The orbs will pop in 2 different places every time, so you have most of the time be in the same place the last orbs where. The first section is really easy, on the second section theres two times where she stops you with dialogue, when that happens the orbs will pop in a scripted cycle (for example, in the second time that she stops you, if you are fast enough, the cycle of orbs repeat istead of going to the next), so just don't move when that happens and you won't die. The last part is a repetition of the moving orbs box that you follow but its more faster in some turns and has more turns so just apply the same strategy as before. After you pass them you just easily pass the last orb and you go in a dark path with a door that has light in the end and victory! (I may have forgotten some sections but just reply to me and I'll help).

On an unrelated note, where do I get the "Sullied Sack"? I kinda want to 100% the game and want all the itens and I simply can't find it anywhere after my first playthrough (even going back in older saves :V).
And the item you get for beating bad ending and getting a soft ng+ is the "Reliable Medal" with the description "Obtained upon awakening for the first time. In one form or another the incident is over" (don't know if its the item everyone gets after going for ng+ but thats what I got).

Last edited:

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
I just finished it just an hour ago.

Oh, btw, did anyone get their other sprites, the standing pictures in dialogue? I only got Miseri 3 and Inel 3 when they're addicted. I see one of them for Miseri under the first post's screenshots. I'm assuming that's Miseri 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: lTTMl

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
The information from Vespid was crucial to beat the ending. If the game wants you to go back by failing endlessly, it makes an incredible job because its really annoying. Gonna do a slight tutorial:

First Floor: The first floor was the hardest to me because I think my lighting in the game was bugged and I couldn't see nothing until the red lights popped. But just see where the lights kill you with the "image" Vespid made and it gets better to navigate.

Second Floor: After that, apply the strategy from Vespid on the second floor and when you have a good understanding of where you can be it becomes less bothersome. On the same floor it has a moving orb box so try to be as centralized as possible or get a little bit ahead of the path the orbs are gonna make you do it.

Third and Fourth Floor (Both Mazes): After that it will be a maze with the adventurer going after you (lighting bugged here too so pitch black till almost the end), you go left and up-ritgh (hold both up and ritgh key) that you'll go to the second path and then go right again to then go straight to the next maze. In the second maze go left again and when you're going up with right you go a little more right before going up and then when reaching the end you go in the upper left and you go to the last floor (this one I don't remember very cleary so if you can see better than me because the floor isn't pitch black than it will be far more easier than it was for me).

Fifth and Sixth Floor (Both orbs cycle): The last floor was the easiest for me because you have more freedom of movement and the lighting in most part wasn't bugged. The orbs will pop in 2 different places every time, so you have most of the time be in the same place the last orbs where. The first section is really easy, on the second section theres two times where she stops you with dialogue, when that happens the orbs will pop in a scripted cycle (for example, in the second time that she stops you, if you are fast enough, the cycle of orbs repeat istead of going to the next), so just don't move when that happens and you won't die. The last part is a repetition of the moving orbs box that you follow but its more faster in some turns and has more turns so just apply the same strategy as before. After you pass them you just easily pass the last orb and you go in a dark path with a door that has light in the end and victory! (I may have forgotten some sections but just reply to me and I'll help).

On an unrelated note, where do I get the "Sullied Sack"? I kinda want to 100% the game and want all the itens and I simply can't find it anywhere after my first playthrough (even going back in older saves :V).
And the item you get for beating bad ending and getting a soft ng+ is the "Reliable Medal" with the description "Obtained upon awakening for the first time. In one form or another the incident is over" (don't know if its the item everyone gets after going for ng+ but thats what I got).
Late to answer but anyway
Do you remember the hut after you get the forest key, but before the cave entrance? There's a room with a box, if you check that box from the side you can push it, and check the drawers to get the sack.

The reliable medal is an item obtained after achieving either the good or bad ending, only the seggs ending has an exclsusive medal.

Last edited: