EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:

You're a Carlston, a bi-racial young adult, "black ass momma, white ass daddy." You've taken a gap year after graduating high school, college plans are tentative, future is up in the air, but you're at the precipice and it's time to make a decision. The gap year is done. Choose to be the son or daughter, and make your decisions.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2017-10-10
Developer: thedeviantsmind
Censorship: None
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

3548_1.jpg 3548_2.jpg 3548_3.jpg 3548_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sounds like the Dev has some interesting ideas about game mechanics, hope they work out. Will def try this one out. Just one little peeve... The models used are so very clearly asian, which fits to the proposed background, like, not at all. Ain't there other assets better suited (I wouldn't know, I know jack squat about 3d rendering/posing/etc).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Sounds like the Dev has some interesting ideas about game mechanics, hope they work out. Will def try this one out. Just one little peeve... The models used are so very clearly asian, which fits to the proposed background, like, not at all. Ain't there other assets better suited (I wouldn't know, I know jack squat about 3d rendering/posing/etc).
Models are from Honey Select/Honey Studio. It is possible to create caucasian models and it's not very complicated if you take some time.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Models are from Honey Select/Honey Studio. It is possible to create caucasian models and it's not very complicated if you take some time.
Yeah, thats it...I knew they were from a japanese Game but not which one. Good to know, hope the Dev takes that time. Ths models can look a bit creepy when that is done in a superficial manner (See "Research into Corruption" an otherwise rather fun game)

Reactions: vir_cotto

thedeviantsmind

May 31, 2017
No no, you're definitely right. It does take time. I was hoping with some of the later characters that I did, they looked more, caucasian. I dunno, I'll try to update and add some more by this weekend or a little into next week.

iTECH

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys; is anyone having issues when opening the .rar file...? It keeps telling me "unknown format or damaged file"...

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys; is anyone having issues when opening the .rar file...? It keeps telling me "unknown format or damaged file"...
Did you download with Firefox? If yes, try again after deleting your webcache. (Or download using chrome) They fucked up their memory management again. It worked for me.

iTECH

Jun 25, 2017
Did you download with Firefox? If yes, try again after deleting your webcache. (Or download using chrome) They fucked up their memory management again. It worked for me.
I did download it twice using Chrome, even so I have followed your advice, deleted the browser's webcache and downloaded it again.
Still not working. Don't know what could I be doing wrong.
Anyway morpheusahrms, thank you.

PS: Please excuse my english language.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Use 7zip.

Winrar didn't work for me.

Also the concept seems pretty cool but obviously it will take a good year or so before content is actually there if he really does plan on adding in all the background modifiers.

Also there are like no character images at the moment so hope ya love text sims.

Apr 29, 2017
The writing was pretty good, very fleshed out and descriptive. I hope you end up changing the character models or commission an artist. But all in all, I thought it was a great start. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it in the future.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
?

does no one watch Archer? I mean... seriously? It was his ringtone for like a season, there was a gag about it? lol.
well i see the series but never paid attention to those i guess i was laughing at the antics more than .....shieet i need to rewatch every thing now