Unity Abandoned La Douche [v0.15.2] [ZnelArts]

milkymonster

Nov 13, 2017
Figured out why you can't enter the code. You need to set the date on your computer to early January. Then when you launch the game, it will ask you for the unlock code.

Apparently the developer put an expiration date on the build that reverts it to a demo. And since there aren't any newer updates on Patreon, well...

Reactions: Phnx and Scrichta
D

Deleted member 339696

I didn't mean to overtake this thread, but I found another great project similar to this one, if anyone is interested. :love: :cool:

Screenshots:
Download:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
I didn't mean to overtake this thread, but I found another great project similar to this one, if anyone is interested. :love: :cool:

Screenshots:
Download:
thank you for sharing, work well with my oculus

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
There's absolutely no function, no interaction. Textures look like cr*p. Pass.
Aww, come on. Haven't you ever fantasized about being an invisible man and being able to peep on a girl humming a repetitive tune while occasionally starting to walk into the shower, but teleporting three feet backwards and starting her walk over from the beginning like some kind of modern day Prometheus in need of a bath? Who among us hasn't fantasized about spying on a girl who makes unflinching, unblinking eye contact with someone who is meant to be invisible while they take a piss while wearing a swimsuit, only to slide off the toilet while still squatting and pissing on the floor then, while still squatting mind you, zooming around the room as if riding an invisible wheelchair? You can't tell me you've never once thought about taking a perfectly motionless girl's tit and seeing how far across the room you can stretch it? No, never?

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Aww, come on. Haven't you ever fantasized about being an invisible man and being able to peep on a girl humming a repetitive tune while occasionally starting to walk into the shower, but teleporting three feet backwards and starting her walk over from the beginning like some kind of modern day Prometheus in need of a bath? Who among us hasn't fantasized about spying on a girl who makes unflinching, unblinking eye contact with someone who is meant to be invisible while they take a piss while wearing a swimsuit, only to slide off the toilet while still squatting and pissing on the floor then, while still squatting mind you, zooming around the room as if riding an invisible wheelchair? You can't tell me you've never once thought about taking a perfectly motionless girl's tit and seeing how far across the room you can stretch it? No, never?
Now this actually might make me want to try the game. XD

• Haha
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Judging from the comments from 2017, fuck all has been done to this in 4 years. It's appropriate to call it [Abandoned].
The are more bugs and flaws than enjoyment.
- Dude just walks in circles when you give him a command.
- After choosing NPC 2, 3, and 4, none of them can be chosen again ...well, not straightaway... after numerous keyboard presses of any key, the 'Y' button brings back one NPC and frozen.
- NPCs doesn't react to touch.
- NPCs bodyparts don't react to touch.
- All sounds are pre-set at level 2 volume. = It's still hard to hear all sounds clearly with headphones and pc volume 100%.
Overall: It's fun only while testing all the buttons, then there's no replay value (if the bugs haven't killed it for you before then), then delete game? It's more a simulator than a game.

MaveVR

Jan 5, 2022
Hello, the game lanches Steam VR but nothing happened but a grey screen, can u help? i'm with a quest2

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
- - download links are down, ie not working

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I am subbed to Znel's patreon when popped into my feed. I am presuming you can't actually do anything in this game outside of fondle tits but hey, here's 0.16 for you guys.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
This is the contents of the update btw. Fucking nothing by the looks of it and the future of this game seems to be nothing as well.
image_2024-02-08_200604643.png