• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - La Vitalis: Immortal Loss [v0.01 Beta] [B-flat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Arrhenkigen

a nice sidescroller game, and considering the developer, i hope it is going to be good, currently there are only around 6 scenes from 2 monsters (V0.01 Beta), but in the future, i think this game has a large potential as the agnietta.
    my personal recommendations are x-ray scenes like agnietta and make the pregnancy like 50:50 (danger day, safe day, ovulation day, etc), not 100% sure preggo
  2. 3.00 star(s)

abao

Shaping up to be exactly like Agnietta in all the ways that matters, but as a platformer instead.

Pros
    • Art is amazing. Both CG and animations are beautiful.
    • Pregnancy as an actual mechanic (whether it has relevant gameplay consequences remains to be seen)
    • Wierd alien bug monster things
    Cons
    • Clunky control
    • Unsatisfying combat: no knockback, no flinch animation, no special effects on hit, attack animation looks floppy, etc
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Whiskaz

Review for v0-01

As expected from B-Flat, the game was really cool and satisfying with the art, enemies, animation and for those details too. one of the best side scroller games i've playing so far and this is still early beta and its outstanding! can't wait for more future content

10000/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Frankle

Written on the release of 0.0.1 Beta

Written on the release of 0.0.1 Beta

it's looking pretty good so far. The graphics are really nice for a game that's just starting out, with lots of attention to the little details. It makes you want to explore every part of the game's world.

the way the game plays feels pretty smooth and seems like it could be a lot of fun as he keep working on it. It took me a bit to get the hang of it with the default controls tho you can always Customize it yourself.

There's is also a bit of a story starting to show, and it's interesting enough that I'm curious about what's going to happen next.

All in all, this game has a lot of potentials and I'm excited to see where it goes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gregorian24

"Reviewed" on V0.01 Beta

Since this game is on trial and quite barebone, I'll gonna make this short.

Gameplay :
    - A metroidvania-like game, You explore the room, get items, progress through a simple puzzle and backtrack a bit to get items. Currently there's no level and skill implemented, but expect those to be added when the game fully released. In this version, there's only 1 area available as the next area is not implemented yet.

Fetish :
    - Currently only two enemies that appear on this game, but they can stick into your character's body and have their way on her on several parts (Worm sucks both of her breast and the Flying Hugger can fuck her breast, ass and pussy) this will make your combat difficult if left unattended.

Note : The H-voice are presents in this game, so you can enjoy the moan of your character.

- You can get pregnant in this game, as a mechanic when the hugger managed to creampie you.

- There's tentacle scene at the opening.

Conclusion :
    Potentially a nice h-game with 2d gameplay.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

kisa1234

I played Agnietta so I have high hope for this game. Currently it only had one sex scene but the quality is as good as the prequel.

Should have pregnancy tag, anal sex, those flying worms can get her from behind. Also creampie, because, well, pregnancy.