4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1712072180456.png

Overview:
An alluring young student of the medical arts...
A golden kingdom ravaged by an unknown disease...
And the secrets of alchemy that could consume everything...
Vita, an extraordinarily youthful and gifted plague doctor, struggles to find a cure for the strange infection destroying her home.
Having spent her entire life in serious studies, she has no time for relationships or frivolous activities...but for a young, elegant beauty, there are monsters more malicious than viruses...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: B-flat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Beta
Language: English, Chinese
Prequel: The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.png

Last edited:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure what the point of posting a beta is when afaik this is only meant to be for ironing out bugs

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Where is that monster? Give us some juicy scenes
We went from the agnietta to this bruh.

View attachment 3505853
I'm not sure what the point of posting a beta is when afaik this is only meant to be for ironing out bugs
yeah these preview scenes tell me NOTHING, so hard pass. When people don't post scenes of actual stuff happening its usually because those scenes suck or don't exist.
Y'all, this is just the first ever playable version of the game to be released. For this dev, any version number below 1.00 represents the percentage of completion, which means [v0.01 Beta] = 1% of the completed game

Move a few steps outside the beginning area and you'll see those monsters in the previews practically everywhere. As of v0.01 there are only 2: flying penis + penis that crawls and sucks on tiddies. Get defeated by them and you'll see that there's supposed to be a scene that hasn't been implemented yet

Of course there aren't any scenes yet this is just 1% of the total game (except the tentacle dream scene in the beginning). Just like the The Agnietta thread, we're gonna sit here for as much as a year until this game is done

Btw Bob69 do you mind adding the pregnancy tag? It's a present mechanic and you know how preggo tag mfs are starving for that kinda stuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It's the fist playable beta
I think it's a little too early to be disappointed
I personally would wait until there was a bit more to show. People get excited for a new game and the worst thing a dev can do in my opinion is put out a tiny little teaser, now maybe some people like to see what the game will look like but I bet there are a fair amount of annoyed people who might not bother with the game at all over this.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I personally would wait until there was a bit more to show. People get excited for a new game and the worst thing a dev can do in my opinion is put out a tiny little teaser, now maybe some people like to see what the game will look like but I bet there are a fair amount of annoyed people who might not bother with the game at all over this.
To be fair there isn't really a "right choice"
Leave people too long without anything and they will stop supporting you but if you put out a demo people might be disappointed.
Imo releasing a teaser is beneficial to devs who already released other games and completed them because it gives supporters and idea of what to expect and and also not making them worried that it wont be completed.
If it's your first game it has a higher chance of backfiring

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes