• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
from the pictures it looks really dumb :D flying cocks who permanently latch onto your body? LOL.

well graphics seems nice i will wait some reviews and a couple of patches for more content but it seems that it might be good longterm.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Yes, finally! Can't wait to see more :). B-Flat did amazing job before, he will do it again! :D

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Found the problem with the UI, the UI is scaled to the 1920 x 1080 monitor resolution, so with my 1366 x 768 monitor resolution, the UI will not fit, it's not scaled with the game at all
Edit : UI if 1920 x 1080
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
where does it end, or what should you do, im saw evrything and picked up stuffs, but no way to get on top of the ledge at teh start of the exploration section (left side), or does it just end with no objectif ?

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
where does it end, or what should you do, im saw evrything and picked up stuffs, but no way to get on top of the ledge at teh start of the exploration section (left side), or does it just end with no objectif ?
there is a room that tells you its the end (its the room with the tree from the beginning of the game)

FINALLY!! ITS RELEASE!!! imma took a day off for this game today
its literally 10 minutes of play time

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
It's been sometime since I played Agnietta but if I remember how that game went, I hope this game has more stages of clothes degradation and more battle fuck animations/moments like Karryn's Prison. Just those 2 things would make this game amazing.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
there is a room that tells you its the end (its the room with the tree from the beginning of the game)

its literally 10 minutes of play time
found it thx, really missed it, the right side after the bars, was not obviouse, i thought it was like just a corner, not a exit

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
wow he changed game style. Looks promising, gonna back to this post uhhh in 2 years! yes. Should be enought

Jun 19, 2018
Of all the wonderful tropes this game could've inherited from Agnietta, it had to be the titdick bug. Really hoping it doesn't become this dev's signature.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes