• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
B-flat making a side-scroller ?
Count me in!

Always love to see a new side-scroller game being made and seeing it being made by a pretty well known developer with a good track record makes it even more hype.

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
Vita Birth Animation.gif
Birth Animation

In order to get pregnant, you will need to be defeated by an enemy (Note: as of v0.01 Beta, if you get defeated again while being pregnant, the pregnancy timer will reset)

If your unable to give birth, there may be enemies blocking your entry hole

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Excuse me, we have 2024...

Well, she looks a bit too happy and don ´t care with all these dicks in and around her, or? :LOL:

It ´s hard for Dev to reach or beat the Agnietta quality, sidescroller need real good ingame H-scenes to be awesome, normally only the CGs and/or Game over scenes are worth a look and what I ´ve seen so far did not impress me much. But ok, if it ´s really 1% of the game we need to have trust and patience I guess. Hopefully it ´s not a disapointment in the end like from Hakakku-Misuki. :(

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Hell, I when I saw that "tit worm" I though they stolen it from Agnieta , then I saw that the creator behind this game also made Agnieta and it all made sense.
Now if this game also has a Virgin clear option like Agnieta then it's going to be great.

Reactions: Ptm22

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
All I know about this game is that I liked the last one and the creator paywalled all progress updates regardless of if they had a demo attached or not.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes